Pete O'Dell
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500X2 GT500 GS750 GS500/4 KAWASAKI A1 GT250

Re: new remanufactured check valves

Post by Pete O'Dell »

All quiet on the check valve front then, mmmmmmm lol
ConnerVT
Novice racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500R (now), T500M (40 yrs ago)

Post by ConnerVT »

The biggest error one can make in marketing -- Announcing a product before having at least a nominal number in hand. :roll:
Pete O'Dell
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500X2 GT500 GS750 GS500/4 KAWASAKI A1 GT250

Post by Pete O'Dell »

to be honest I dont think they exist as if already tested why no pics and who in their right mind would produce the whole union, and his desciption of fitting does not make sense too me, maybe I am just a old cynic but he also does not appear to have done a lot of research into the alleged clock casings, because if someone gave me a good set I could got some made in a month or so in low numbers by the same people who make my side panels, dont add up too me
ConnerVT
Novice racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500R (now), T500M (40 yrs ago)

Post by ConnerVT »

You're preaching to the choir here, Peter. I agree with you, though it is interesting to watch how this all works out in the end. :wink:
GT750Battleship
Road race school
Suzuki 2-Strokes: Suzuki GT750A 1976

Post by GT750Battleship »

:? Thank heavens I have a complete spider/octopus,should things "go wrong" with what's on the bike at the moment ! Why tell us about a product,& then produce nothing ?
Cheers,
GT750Battleship.
givemeagirl
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: t350 suzuki x3, zzr600

Post by givemeagirl »

Update on the new check valves, had hoped take delivery of the 1000 new valves on the 14th of Nov 13, but due to some problem at the manufacturing i should now have them this week ,Monday 25 Nov,
before sale i will take 4 from the 1000 and fit and test them out on the road, as i said before the original samples have now been on the bike for around 1500 miles with no problems .
Rhencullen
Around the block
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT380 GT750 GPZ900R

Post by Rhencullen »

Well I'm very interested in this - and am hopeful that there could be a solution available.

Would you mind joining this UK based forum where I'm sure your product will get a positive reception :up:
'78 GT750 Image

'84 GPZ900R
oldjapanesebikes
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750(Jx3,L,M,A,B),T500

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

Rhencullen wrote:Would you mind joining this UK based forum where I'm sure your product will get a positive reception :up:
Most of the more active members of that forum are also on this forum eh ? :D :D But it isn't a bad suggestion. Still waiting details on these - looking forward to seeing some. 8)
Ian

If at first you don't succeed, just get a bigger hammer !
givemeagirl
On the street

Post by givemeagirl »

As promised in my original posting (new re-manufactured check valves) on the 7th Nov 2013 the valves have now been manufactured and tested out on the road with no problems whatsoever. Quantity of 1,000 new check valves are now available for shipping from stock. Will be uploaded to ebay over the next several days (available initially from ebay.co.uk site for uk buyers) and later worldwide. The price for the UK Market is £11 each valve with free P&P for a limited period. Sold in sets of 4, 5, or 6 depending on Suzuki models.

The new check valves will come with instructions in a PDF format on how to remove the old valves and how to refit the new valves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by givemeagirl on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
givemeagirl
On the street

Post by givemeagirl »

As promised in my original posting (new re-manufactured check valves) on the 7th Nov 2013 the valves have now been manufactured and tested out on the road with no problems whatsoever. Quantity of 1,000 new check valves are now available for shipping from stock. Will be uploaded to ebay over the next several days (available initially from ebay.co.uk site for uk buyers) and later worldwide. The price for the UK Market is £11 each valve with free P&P for a limited period. Sold in sets of 4, 5, or 6 depending on Suzuki models.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
givemeagirl
On the street

Post by givemeagirl »

new re-manufactured check valves
givemeagirl
On the street

Post by givemeagirl »

new remanufactured check valves
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Well, unless my eyes are deceiving me, for non-existent things, they sure do look Purdy!!!
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
givemeagirl
On the street

Post by givemeagirl »

Thanks Alan H for your kind comment. Please send me your home address by email and
6 shiny new FREE complementary check valves will be posted to you asap.
My email address is: dave@1970sjapmotorbikeparts.co.uk
oldjapanesebikes
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750(Jx3,L,M,A,B),T500

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

Interesting.

Dave - I'd still like a better idea of just who it is I'm dealing with as you are a fairly new member and therefore something of an unknown quantity. Given this is a critical engine component, I for one would either like some assurance that the appropriate engineering has been done on these, or the assurance that an established firm has produced them. Its nothing personal - if you were someone well known to the community, I wouldn't be asking these questions.

And for the benefit of others who are curious - the PDF instructions can be downloaded easily if you want a preview of the process used - just click here. 8)
Ian

If at first you don't succeed, just get a bigger hammer !