1976 TS250A, the progress thread.

Interesting stories of you and a Suzuki you have owned.

Moderators: diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan, oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK

L7Mike
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1976 TS250A

Re: 1976 TS250A, the progress thread.

Post by L7Mike »

Had the cylinder inspected, should be fine with a simple honing, i was prepared to send it off to be replated. Ordered a new wiseco piston and a bunch of seals and gaskets today, should be splitting the bottom in a day or two hopefully!
L7Mike
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1976 TS250A

Post by L7Mike »

Clutch cover, off!

https://imgur.com/gallery/dANzQWf

Nothing in the oil, smells and looks good, a little wear on some stuff, but its in pretty good shape! Looking like I can get away without having to replace a ton of stuff so far!
dollydog
Yeah Man, the Interstate
Suzuki 2-Strokes: several gt250 ramairs

Post by dollydog »

i was going to advise you on a couple of things, after rebuilding my ts250 engine, but after reading a couple of your posts to people who are trying to help you, i'm not bothering. you don't deserve help after posts like that :roll:
GTS250 road registered. TS250 engine, Ramair frame.
GT250 big bang road registered. Both pistons fire the same time. USD forks.
GT285 road registered. Overbored - 58mm and TS125 +2 pistons fitted.
GT10 road registered. '65 T10 engine, GT250 frame.
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 2 x GT550s GT750B, GS750B

Post by Alan H »

L7Mike wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 am Gives me no such option.

Suck it up and deal with it guys. If you can manage to find your way here, you can manage to click a link and view the pictures. Dont want to? Your loss i guess, i dont care. Dont want to hear about it anymore. Unless you want to come by with your camera gear and document and post this for me? No? Then this discussion is over
Not a good attitude to have on here. People may not want to click links for any amount of reasons. If you wish for positive comments on your posts, I suggest that you work with us. It's not our loss, it's yours.
As moderator, I'll decide if a discussion is over or not, so to quote your phrase, suck that up.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.