Archived Posts

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Admin
Supreme UFOB

This one was on ebay

Post by Admin »

It was on ebay about a month or two back. It looked really nice, but the comment about the oil pump I couldn't get past. How does it keep the bearings lubed? I think the reserve was $2k or $2500, clearly didn't sell.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Tim,

The handlebars came in today, they look Great!

Thanks a bunch!
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

TLRam1 wrote:Tim,

The handlebars came in today, they look Great!

Thanks a bunch!
Very happy they worked for you, thanks for the kind words.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Kokusan points and condensers for GT380

Post by Admin »

I have a set that is new, but out of the box, because I ordered it and opened it before I realized that they weren't the right set for my timing plate.

If you want them I'll ship them out for $18. First PM gets them.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

74' fork sliders

Post by Admin »

A set of fork sliders from a 74 Buffalo. Will also fit GT550. These have been bead blasted and powder coated with no gloss clear. Chrome tops are in good shape. Dust boots are good though one is a little dull. Needs a little lemon pledge :grin: New seals are installed. These are ready to use.
$40 for the pair. PM me if interested or they go to ebay.

Admin
Supreme UFOB

T500 + T250 for sale SF, CA

Post by Admin »

Hey everyone,
it's been a LONG time since I was on here, too much to do and as a result I need to unload some of my projects.
As a result I'm going to sell my 1974 T500 and 1972 T250 as well as one of my 1972 GT750 4LS Front Wheels.
The bikes are in San Francisco and I'd like to keep these as local sales.
Here goes:
Admin
Supreme UFOB

T500

Post by Admin »

1974 Suzuki T500 Titan Two Stroke
$1400 obo
17k Miles

It is in "original" condition in most aspects. The paint is fairly faded, but still quite attractive.
New Tires, Kenda Challengers, not the best but fine for non-aggressive vintage riding.
1400cc oil gearbox (1974 - best part of owning the later years)
Brakes are in great shape.
Bike starts in the first couple kicks.
Airbox was taken off to balance carbs and the boot deformed slightly and won't reseat. Bike HAS NOT been ridden without the Airbox, it's only been started.
Left side panel has the crack that almost all Titans have, but is still in decent shape.
All Chrome is in great shape.
Pipes are FANTASTIC, I've rarely seen pipes in this good of shape, and I'm tempted to keep the bike just for the pipes!
Seat has been recovered to match original, quite a nice job, but doesn't have 'SUZUKI' on the back.
Previous owner lost the gas cap key and drilled out the lock and replaced it with a cotter pin. (this gas cap is not easy to source, fyi)
Rubber Fork Gaiters are torn, and should be replaced.

The bike doesn't like to settle into a nice idle. When warm, it will idle slightly higher than I would like.

I have a few extra items that will be included such as the original airbox, bashed up original turn signals, new exhaust seals and a few other small bits.

I've owned this bike for 3 or 4 years and originally purchased it in from somewhere in Penn. when I was living in Brooklyn and missed my 1969 Titan that was here in storage in the Bay Area. It was such a great find that trucked it back to the Bay Area when I moved back here. This bike truly deserves a good home, and I'm not selling it to someone that doesn't understand what a great find a Titan is.

Bike is currently NOT registered, and the title is a New York State title in my name.

PM with email/phone and I'd like to show it this week and this weekend (june 6/7).

Admin
Supreme UFOB

T250

Post by Admin »

1972 Suzuki T250 Two-Stroke
$800 obo
under 10k Miles

This T250 is currently not running. When I purchased it I was told it had simply sat and wouldn't start. I cleaned up the carbs and when I had them apart I realized that one of the carbs is missing a brass fitting (see photo). If you attempt to start the bike the carb will flood and gas will fill the cylinder and then the pipe. I have not tried sourcing new carbs (too many projects), but I imagine it won't be easy.

Otherwise the bike is in great shape (body work) and both side panels on this model were metal (no plastic cracking like Titans).

The tires are complete crap and might even be original. Original 'S' mag cover was damaged by previous owner and replaced with later 'SUZUKI' version. (still have original damaged version).

Original Carbs and Airbox included but not shown on bike.
A box of small items came with this bike which I will pass on that contained a few nicknacks like the rear (busted) signals.

I have the signed over title (without my info filled out) and have never transfered title to my name. This is a New York Title and the bike was last registered in New York State. I am willing to work with any forum buyers to make sure this bike goes to a good home and that the title is transfered without a hitch.

This is a pretty rare find and the T250 were fairly sought after for their very high top end.

PM with email/phone and I'd like to show it this week and this weekend (june 6/7).

Admin
Supreme UFOB

Dunstall Rearsets - Kawi Triple

Post by Admin »

Not sure I have one or two sets, but I remember buying some NOS Dunstall Rearsets for CB350s and Kawi Triples. (two different types).

Anyone interested? I'll dig them out if anyone is.
I think I paid about $150 for them.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I have a friend on the Kawasaki list interestd in the set for a kawasaki triple can you post or send me a picture and exactly how much you want for the set .. thanx Dave
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I'll dig them out this weekend and post up what I find.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

evol,

I could use the CB350 set if you do indeed have two full sets.....

Thanks,

Jim
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

evol wrote:I'll dig them out this weekend and post up what I find.
Thanx , there are now 2 lined up on the Kawasaki board interested :grin:
Admin
Supreme UFOB

new toy

Post by Admin »

I would love to have the t500 in the shed but im in OZ.
It would give the TR a playmate!!
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I dug them out last night.

There is only 1 Kawasaki Triple Rearsets. The label is gone, and only a moth eaten "Dunstall Power Equipement" Label is left so I have no idea which model these were for. The box is open and the Rearsets are in perfect NOS condition. The footpegs are folding footpegs, and as a result were slightly more expensive. I had originally purchased them to steal bits to make rearsets for the Titan. Never got around to it. Due to the rarity, condition and the extra folding detail, I'd like to actually sell these for $200. Sorry if that change isn't kosher. I'll photograph them extensively this weekend.

I have three sets of CB/CL350 Rearsets. One is on my bike, one is NOS in an opened box and one is NOS in an unopened box. I'll photograph the 350 rearsets installed on the bike, and the unopened boxes. I'll not sure if I'm selling one set or two. These will stay $150.

Photos will be posted by monday.
Cheers!