gT250 UP ON THE BLOCK....

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

m in sc
On the main road

gT250 UP ON THE BLOCK....

Post by m in sc »

listed it for 975. board memebrs get 50 bucks off or will do partial trades for parts (RD/KAW TRIPLE)if interested..

1975 GT250 M. Lots of work done to this bike. Cyls ported, carbs modified and rejetted. Velocity stacks, box section swingarm on tapered roller barings. new tires, electronic ignition added, FPP chambers, rearsets, forks rebuilt. 74 kawasaki h1 cyl heads machined and installed, compression is at 130 psi l/r.

still ont he oil pump. new petcock,(aftermarket) and traitech vapor speedo/tach. Renthal motocross bars, seat recovered. No title but will come with bill of sale. small easily repairable dents up on top of tank. i have too many projects and i need to move this one.

price is firm.

feel free to call and ask with inquiries. Also included is stock gauges, stock ram air cowling. no heads or stock pipes they have been sold. a few bits and peices specific to this bike are also included. Battery is in good shape and it does run and drive fine, albeit the power is 'peaky'. would make an EXCELLENT vintage track bike.

Paint is fair to poor, looks pretty good in pics. original, typical patina for age of bike.

ask for mark.
803-324-5176 work
803-327-1473 home

rooskie@comporium.net

http://columbia.craigslist.org/mcy/1094683607.html
a piston crown is no place for a sunroof
m in sc
On the main road

Post by m in sc »

krwalsh
Around the block

You'll regret it.....

Post by krwalsh »

You'll regret it....

What is the petcock you have on that thing? A Pingel?

I like the trailtech, but it doesn;t really go with my overall "cafe" style on mine. Wonder if I could bury it in the pod I put the speedo in.
Kevin R. Walsh '75 Suzuki GT-250 Cafe Racer
m in sc
On the main road

Post by m in sc »

kevin, its a harley aftermarket petcock witha single outlet. was like 25 bucks on ebay. i actually am quite fond of it.
Most harley petcocks w/a 22mm thread will work. :D
m in sc
On the main road

Post by m in sc »

gone!!! :D