Archived Posts

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Admin
Supreme UFOB

stat o seals

Post by Admin »

hey everyone, i was looking for stat o seals for the 750and found a bulk lot. they are the washers on both sides of a banjo bolt. all i want is to break even. after my 76gt500 and my 750k plus spares i still can sell 100 of them and break even. if nobody wants them they will most likely sit in a plastic bin till the "big C gets me".sorry did not mean to get into a rant . got a new tatoo today .a bio hazard symbol with statment : CLUB AGENT ORANGE LIFETIME MEMBER [/quote]
Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

more info

Post by Admin »

It is in fact a 73 vin# GT75015466 as the title says however the frame is gt75013566, engine GT75035627.
I am not sure what i am going to do with it now that it didn't sell, i have had some request to part it out and some low ball offers. I hate to tear apart a running driving bike and sell it off in pieces
Advice is welcome.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I'm very interested if your willing to send them to OZ
Admin
Supreme UFOB

84ish GS700 parts or whole

Post by Admin »

I got this piece of work a while back and decided not to mess with it..... what I know about it is that the engine turns over and is mostly complete engine wise.. has a yoshimura 4 into one exhaust...one engine side cover JBwelded :?: :?: :?: :?: broken upper steering mount and other stuff...... I have pics and will send pics of anything anyone is interested in.... otherwise it will all be put in the dumpster at work....
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Hey h2thief,

If you don't get any takers, I'm interested in the Yosh exhaust if you'll sell it separately?

Thanks,

Jim
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I'm selling everything separately if thats what you want..... make me an offer.....
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Still looking for a '73 motor.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

.050 shaved T500 heads

Post by Admin »

T500 heads shaved 50 thou. Used these my firsrt year of racing, give more mid-range than stock. Need to use high Octane gas.

$55.00 OBO + shiping

I've got a picture of them but I can't figure out how to post it....
Admin
Supreme UFOB

HOT ROD BUFFALO FOR SALE !!!

Post by Admin »

No, it's not mine, but a good friend is selling off some of his collection to fund future projects. This is a VERY unique Buffalo and here's his writeup describing the bike:

1975 SUZUKI GT 750 LE MANS

This heavily modified classic two stroke is fast, loud and a complete blast to ride!

Front end Katana 750. Overhauled calipers, new pads, new tapered head bearings, new wheel bearings, new spokes, red anodized aluminum front wheel, performance front tyre
Rear end GS 1100 swing arm with rebuilt hydraulic Z-1 rear drilled disc brake assembly, roller swing arm bearings, new wheel bearings, new spokes, fat red anodized Sun aluminum rear wheel, Progressive shocks, Battle Ax cat-squasher rear tire.
Low sport bars, sport signal lites, Givi faring, color matched bar ends, polished gauge housings, adjustable reach lever hand controls, upgraded front brake master cylinder, metal brake lines, rear set foot pegs.
Modified seat pan, tail section and custom seat covering / padding, new black paint and stripes, hi output ‘blue white’ head lamp,
New battery, ignition switch, coils, rebuilt electrics (including alternator/regulator/wiring harness).
Engine completely rebuilt to 2nd over spec, new OEM pistons and rings, medium aggressive street porting, Wolverine hand made expansion chambers matched to engine porting specs, rebuilt early style carbs, K&N air filters, balanced trued and resealed crankshaft, all new bearings, rebuilt water pump, black powder coating treatment to engine, stainless hardware, new chain and both sprockets, rebuilt rad, all new hoses, GS clutch pack with high performance springs.
Thousands invested in time and parts. Asking C$3200.00

Pics will be posted as soon as I have them from him. The owner/builder is an absolute fanatic about detail stuff and cleanliness so you can be sure you can pretty much eat off any part of this bike.
If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you his email and phone number.

Here's the link for the pics:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i234/ ... ffalo%201/
Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I can't afford another bike at the moment, but I am anxious to see the photos....
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Rick is that bike one from the WBKs collection, just thought id ask, and yes do get the pics soon so we can all see it.
The owner/builder is an absolute fanatic about detail stuff and cleanliness so you can be sure you can pretty much eat off any part of this bike.
As for how clean the bike is, i dont doubt it, but sorry i'm NOT eating anything you put inside the pipes regardless of how clean they are.
:lol:
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Mike send the Pictures to me at the Email in my Signature and I can put them on the Board Picture Host or if you would Like I'll Post Instructions To follow to Post them. :grin:
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Nope, Allan, this bike belongs to a guy named Ron Nichols. I'm going to attempt to post the link here as well as in my original post.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i234/ ... ffalo%201/
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Where is the bike located??
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

That's the WBK's bike? I've seen it before on the KAW board. Those are TOMCAT pipes.

Lane