Archived Posts

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Admin
Supreme UFOB

NSR - Kawasaki H2 Cases for TRADE - H2E05932

Post by Admin »

Reposted from the KTW board since I know some of ya'll have Kaw triples...

Ya'll,

Getting ready to start cutting on my cases for the case reed bike and thought about something. The numbers don't match on this H2 and I really don't care on this one...my other 74 does match. Anyway, I thought I would post these cases up in case (no pun intended) someone needed this number to created a "matched number" bike. The cases are great, top half has been bead blasted, I will blast the lower half if you want me too, and ONLY looking for shipping costs and a good set of cases in return.

The case number is H2E05932... Sorry, these are not the very rare H2F cases.. :lol:

If anyone wants to swap, please let me know ASAP as I've put this off for a while now.

Thanks!

Tom
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Cappy, I assume you prefer to sell these on ebay rather than to a board member like this posts advertises? Any reasoning behind this?
Admin
Supreme UFOB

T125 Project bike, complete

Post by Admin »

www.marksmotos.com

Go to the Suzuki pages, first page, about a half page down, complete T125, picture, $150.00, Located in Lane, Oregon (wherever Lane, Oregon is?).
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Hey Tuner I done a Search for Lane,OR and Came up empty handed but searched the 206 Area Code and came up with Seattle.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

If I had the bucks to spare, I'd buy it, Lane, Seattle, or Timbuctu.

I just posted what was on the ad.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Me too.But I'm beyond Broke right now.I may call tomorrow and see if they will Ship.It shouldn't cost too much to Break it apart and UPS it.I can Always go a little deeper in debt I guess. :?

I noticed a Bunch of posts that are located in Lane,OR. :? :?
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I know a New Zealander, that, in 1977, brought a complete TZ750D, with spares, to the U.S. to race, on one airplane, in 13 suitcases. He pulled it off without any extra charge for additiional luggage, too.

Clever!
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

:lol: :lol: I don't think that would Work these days. :? :? Even if they Let the Baggage on Wonder How much of it would get lost. :( :(
Admin
Supreme UFOB

CB 750

Post by Admin »

I can't belive that with 50 looks at this, no response! Someone out there must need a good parts/restore bike that is for all intents an purposes a free bike! I just want it out of the shed as I need the room. This bike is too good to throw away, so c'mon someone come & get it!
Cheers!
Steve
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

If I were a little Closer I'd take it off of your hands.I've tried selling mine for close to a year now and haven't had any Takers yet.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I wouldn't mind having it either, but it's just too far for me, and I don't need another project right now. If you put it on Ebay, it'll be gone in no time, and you'll probably get a decent price for it.

Good luck.

Lane
Admin
Supreme UFOB

1978 Honda 750

Post by Admin »

Hi Guys & thanks for the responses! I was starting to feel like a leper or something, mentioning that H word! I've thought about Ebay, but would rather let someone that can use it have it. I guess worse case, I could part it out!
Thanks again!
Steve
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

How does the Carbs Look?I may be interested in some thins like the Carbs, Fenders,Sidepanels if they aren't Busted,Seat if the Cover is good. :? :? Let me know what yu would want for them and I'll see if I can come up with some Money.That is if you decide to part it out.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

SOLD!

Thanks for not buying it for 925 :lol:
Admin
Supreme UFOB

cb 750

Post by Admin »

Thanks Juggie: I just may take you up on that. I'll send you some pics of the bike via your email link. I think I may try & sell it as a whole, but then again if you can use some parts. I'll have to think on that.
Cheers!
Steve