$500 Jemco GT750 Pipes 3-3

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Mgmark
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: ‘75 GT750, '19 Triumph T100

$500 Jemco GT750 Pipes 3-3

Post by Mgmark »

Price drop.
I’m selling the Jemco pipes off my GT750. I run these at Deals Gap every year. I took them off my bike yesterday.
They are in very good shape with bare steel finish but are due for a scotch brite and Mop & Glo treatment. Or paint them black if you don’t like the racer look. Included are the shorter bolts to mount the flanges to the motor. These pipes are MUCH lighter than the stock exhaust system. There is one minor scrape with small dent on the right lower pipe, not really noticeable when mounted on the bike. It was there when I got them.
Feel free to ask any questions
New they are $1095 from Jemco. Local pickup is ok in Chattanooga TN or I can also deliver them to the Gap meet in May if you’re not in a hurry. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

For some reason I can’t seem to add pics to the ad. Email me if anyone needs some. Here is a post with a couple of pics of my bike at DG with the pipes.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13823

Mark
Mhbadger@yahoo.com
Mgmark
On the main road

Re: SOLD Jemco GT750 Pipes 3-3

Post by Mgmark »

Mgmark wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:45 pm Price drop.
I’m selling the Jemco pipes off my GT750. I run these at Deals Gap every year. I took them off my bike yesterday.
They are in very good shape with bare steel finish but are due for a scotch brite and Mop & Glo treatment. Or paint them black if you don’t like the racer look. Included are the shorter bolts to mount the flanges to the motor. These pipes are MUCH lighter than the stock exhaust system. There is one minor scrape with small dent on the right lower pipe, not really noticeable when mounted on the bike. It was there when I got them.
New they are $1095 from Jemco. Local pickup is ok in Chattanooga TN or I can also deliver them to the Gap meet in May if you’re not in a hurry. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

For some reason I can’t seem to add pics to the ad. Email me if anyone needs some. Here is a post with a couple of pics of my bike at DG with the pipes.

Mark
Mhbadger@yahoo.com
Mgmark
On the main road

Sold Jemco GT750 Pipes 3-3

Post by Mgmark »

Mgmark wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:45 pm Price drop.

Mark
Mhbadger@yahoo.com