What Happened? Welcome Back!

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Craig380
Expert racer

Post by Craig380 »

Likewise, another willing contributor here.

I have lost count of the pieces of excellent advice I've picked up from the members of this community, everything from sticking oil-pump actuator arms , to ignition timing by transistor radio, to sorting out brake pad issues, to what a GT pipe looks like inside :D

Without this site and the great advice, I would be considerably poorer, both financially and in terms of enjoyment of my bike.

Craig
1976 GT380 - wounded by me, and sold on
2006 SV650S - killed by a patch of diesel and a kerb in Feb 2019
2017 SV650 AL7 - naked and unashamed
Zunspec4
Expert racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500R, SV1000S, TS125, Seeley T500

Post by Zunspec4 »

And me, I wouldn't like to lose access to the collective expertise available here on the forum. More than willing to contribute.

Cheers Zunspec
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Likewise, another willing contributor here.

I have lost count of the pieces of excellent advice I've picked up from the members of this community, everything from sticking oil-pump actuator arms , to ignition timing by transistor radio, to sorting out brake pad issues, to what a GT pipe looks like inside

Without this site and the great advice, I would be considerably poorer, both financially and in terms of enjoyment of my bike.
And would not be aquainted with friends I may never meet, but have contact with regularly. Plus, even with donations, this forum is definately cheaper than a psychiatrist. :lol:

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
markj
To the on ramp

Post by markj »

muzza wrote:You guys really need to keep a link to the backup site......it acts as a fallback position whenever the sundial board is down (and vice versa, although ozebook has never been down, touch wood)

So get your pencils out and write down:

http://www.ozebook.com/board/index.php

Eric, you really should sell tranquilisers for the trauma that occurs when the board is down :)
Thanks muzza. Next time the site is down I'll just search for this post and .......wait a minute!!!?? Just kidding. I'll save it my notebook just in case. And BTW I'd also be happy to throw a little quid toward the site. I actually don't have quid - just USD. That was just for Johnakay. But I would be happy to contribue.

Jeeze the site's down for just a couple of days and I get all goofy on my first post back. I'll take some of those tranquilisers now. :wink: :D
So many Projects - So little time
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Southern Comfort works just a well as that presciption stuff. Or so I have heard. :^)
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
Craig380
Expert racer

Post by Craig380 »

jkevinlilly wrote:
Plus, even with donations, this forum is definately cheaper than a psychiatrist. :lol:

Kevin

You're right there. And a bottle of Old Fitzgerald 12yo is definitely better than prescription meds :wink:
1976 GT380 - wounded by me, and sold on
2006 SV650S - killed by a patch of diesel and a kerb in Feb 2019
2017 SV650 AL7 - naked and unashamed
TLRam1
Road race school

Post by TLRam1 »

Craig380 wrote:
jkevinlilly wrote:
Plus, even with donations, this forum is definately cheaper than a psychiatrist. :lol:

Kevin
You're right there. And a bottle of Old Fitzgerald & an 18yo is definitely better than prescription meds :wink:
Fixed it for ya!
Terry

Maybe poker's not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest~

74 Suzuki GT750 / 74 Suzuki T500 / 75 Suzuki GT380 / 97 & 01 Honda Magna / 03 Kawasaki KX250 / 01 Yamaha WR250F / 03 Yamaha TTR 125L
markj
To the on ramp

Post by markj »

OK you guys have sold me. Although I'm pretty sure the only 18 yo I'd be able to get my hands on would be a bottle scotch. :lol:
So many Projects - So little time
rbond
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Post by rbond »

So now we're contributing to the delinquency of a minor... (I think in most states you have to be 21)
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

So now we're contributing to the delinquency of a minor... (I think in most states you have to be 21)
Depends on exactly what we are now talking about.

Donations, back up 2-stroke sites, non-prescription pain killers, or 18 yo'lds.

Are we wandering from the original subject line again?? :lol:

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth