batterystuff??

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

batterystuff??

Post by jkevinlilly »

Anybody here ever order from http://www.batterystuff.com/ ?? Their website has testemonials of 2-3 day deliveries from the order date. I ordered from them yesterday, got an email today saying it would be shipped on 8-28-09. WTF???

I know, I know, I didn't check to see how soon they guaranteed shipping from when the order is placed till I got the email. Then I figured out, they don't. :oops:

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
tz375
Moto GP

Post by tz375 »

I bought R1 mirrors from them. Shipping wasn't the fastest in the world, but it was OK. Parts were OK. Good value but not the top end stuff.
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Go another email from them today. I guess maybe I was just to a little optimistic expecting they would have a battery for a 35 year old bike just laying there waiting for me to order it. :roll:

This is the email.

Thank you for your recent order from BatteryStuff.com placed on 18-Aug-2009. Unfortunately, the item you ordered is now on Back Order

Order #: 2084-4021-8545
Quick Reference #: 35965
Item Number: sYTX14AHL-BS
Quanity on Backorder: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 28-Aug-2009
Tracking Number:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact BatteryStuff.com to let me know how you wish to proceed. I can either hold your order for stock, or cancel it.
Have a nice Day,

Robin Brokaw
robin@batterystuff.com
541-474-4421
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
water cooled
Yeah Man, the Interstate
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1974 Suzuki GT750

Post by water cooled »

I bought a 12v - 2A Scorpion Battery from them. Battery Stuff performed fine but I dont think the Scorpion Battery is adequate for my application. It failed after one race...however, my setup is not stock and I am probably pretty hard on batteries. I would compare and make sure you are getting the quality product you are looking for.

Kevin
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Finally got the battery, at least it fits, and I now have an electric start bike again. :lol:

I'll keep an eye on the new battery and see if any issues develop. Hopefully Kevin you got a lemon and this is not the normal way a scorpion battery works.

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth