Here we go again .....

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Here we go again .....

Post by Alan H »

Every new joiner gets a personal message from me as Moderator, welcoming folks to our forum. Mostly, newbies don't even do post 1, but those that do, just wade straight in and either ask for stuff or want stuff.
Main folks that do this are either US or Australian. Is there a problem saying hello?
Get a grip folks, it appears that forae are a dying breed - so help us to help you.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Alan H
Moto GP

Re: Here we go again .....

Post by Alan H »

There's been quite a few new members recently and after their membership to the forum has been approved, I always send a short welcome note to their registered email address. Lots of these appear to be gmail or even hotmail addresses but most of the newbies never return to post. All a bit pointless on their part really and I can't understand why - unless, of course, the email addresses just aren't used. The emails don't give notice of 'bounce back' though.
Strange times.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
manier
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: Suzuki GT 250 M 1975

Post by manier »

Hello Everyone

I am Manuel and I am from Switzerland. I own since 2018 a Suzuki GT 250 M, barn find. I have restored this since then as far as it went independently.

best regards,
Manuel
Alan H
Moto GP

Post by Alan H »

Welcome in Manuel.