NEW MEMBER MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

MOONIAC
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 8/75 gt750 7/76 gt380

NEW MEMBER MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

Post by MOONIAC »

HI all.....My 25 year long , on again off again resto of our A model water bubbla has brought me here.
We have several bikes , the A , a 78 one of 200 Nebraska built kz1000 , a 1980 80 cube FLT , a hand built cb750
rat chopper , a 2009 XR1200, .....My wife has a 76 GT380 and a 85 VN750 , we cruise in our 67 gto Pontiac and a restored HZ Panel van.... i am a private pilot and own a Mooney m20c 4 seat, single engine retract aircraft ( OZ is a big county)....30 plus years ago i rode a DR650 around most of Australia with two mates , thru mostly remote parts. i am a semi retired , small business owner . We ride , drive, pushbike and aviate all we can ( when the communists let us ).....times short at 63 .....we try and make the most of it ..... Tony & Yolande.....
Zunspec4
Expert racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500R, SV1000S, TS125, Seeley T500

Re: NEW MEMBER MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

Post by Zunspec4 »

Hiya Tony & Yolande,

Nice intro, that'll keep our moderator happy :up:

Welcome to the board, not sure that questions about light aircraft will have answers but most things Suzuki should be good :D

Cheers Geoff
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Welcome to the forum Mooniac and thanks for the intro. Melbourne's a nice place - we visited there (Frankston area) 20 odd years ago and liased with Major Pty when my UK company was building cremators to their design.
I've a very limited flight experience having flown a Robinson R22, a Tiger Moth and soon a Robin on an aerobatic session. All birthday flights, but love every minute. All 'proper' machines with pistons and whirly bits on 'em!
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
MOONIAC
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 8/75 gt750 7/76 gt380

Post by MOONIAC »

...thx Alan.....Melbourne's big now , i hardly recognise it on the occasions when i brave driving thru....( better going over the top in a scenic orbit :up: ) and Frankston is much nicer now , and dearer....congrats on the site . Tony