Locked out of the Kettle Club Forum

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Tommy G
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1975 GT750

Locked out of the Kettle Club Forum

Post by Tommy G »

I joined the Kettle Club because I am recommissioning a GT750 and 40% wanted to view the club magazine and 60% wanted to ask questions of other club members. I believe I got locked out because I replied to an email by hitting the "reply" at the bottom of the email, instead of going through the club forum. Anyway when I log-in; ( I can get into the club magazine; The Flexi-Flyer ) go to the forum; and click the "members only" I get an account setting with a red note that says "The last email sent to you came back with an incorrect email address. Please enter a good email address". It's better than two weeks and nobody seems interested. I know that they are all probably volunteers, but...There are people who must think I died or something and I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: Locked out of the Kettle Club Forum

Post by Alan H »

No idea at all.
I frequent Kettle Clinic and that's the goto place for kettles or any other Suzy 2 strokes in the UK.
Perhaps there's phone numbers in the magazine?
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Tommy G
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1975 GT750

Re: Locked out of the Kettle Club Forum

Post by Tommy G »

One day after posting this I was informed I was back on. Result!