1972 GT380 Project Bike and Parts for Sale

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jhood
On the street

1972 GT380 Project Bike and Parts for Sale

Post by jhood »

I have a 1972 GT380 Project Bike for Sale. There should be approximately 98% of the parts to restore this bike. I have the majority of the parts to do the restoration that I either did the leg work to purchase or have re-chromed. Additionally I have parts off of 2 other 1972 GT380's that could either be used in the restoration or resold (on e-bay or wherever) to bring down the overall cost of the restoration bike. The reason that I am wanting to get rid of this bike and parts is that I do not have the time to devote to a restoration with my work schedule. I am asking $4,500 for the works and the buyer will need to arrange for shipping. If you want photos, I can e-mail them. My e-mail address is jhoodcpa-home@rittermail.com and my phone number is 870.919.0696 (Arkansas). I think you will be amazed at the amount of parts and the quality of the parts that I collected to prepare to do this restoration.

I tried to add an excel file that has the parts listed out and some photos, but the phots are to big and it will not except the Excel file due to the type of file that it is. If you are interested, I interested in cleaning out my garage. So please contact me to get a parts list and/or photos.
jhood
On the street

Re: 1972 GT380 Project Bike and Parts for Sale

Post by jhood »

I have added a parts list of what is for sale with this bike. I hope this helps to give you a clearer picture of what I have. I have pictures of these parts that I can e-mail, so send me a request and I'll send them to you.

Thanks,
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhood
On the street

Post by jhood »

Not much response to my parts for sale so I am adding my Restoration Bike with the parts. The price is $7,000 for the parts & the bike. I have about $4,400 in the bike and it took me 18 months to build. It is a frame up restoration. It is very pretty. It has not been ridden in almost 5 years or so. Just sitting in the garage. Additionally, I have two side covers, a headlight and 3 brackets that are painted to match the bike. The bike was ridden 250 miles after the restoration. If someone is a 380 enthusiast, then this is a great bike that should only minimal work to have a good running bike.

Please contact me at 870.919.0696 or jhoodcpa@gmail to discuss and I can e-mail pictures of all the parts and also more pictures of the bike. Unfortunately, I really need to get rid of this bike. I built it to have a bike like I drove in High School, now it is time to let it go and let someone else have a nice piece of history.

See phot of the bike above.

Thanks, John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jhood on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jhood
On the street

Post by jhood »

I've not had much response to my parts for sale so I am adding my Totally Restored Bike, my bike to be restored and the Parts that I had previously listed. The bike is a frame up restoration and is a very pretty. I built the bike to have one like I rode in High School. Unfortunately, it is time that I let it go so someone can own a beautiful piece of history. The bike has not been ridden in almost 5 years and has only had 250 miles put on it. I am asking $7,000 for the parts and the bike. I have approximately $4,400 and 18 months of my time in the restoration. The parts consist most of the parts from 2 bikes and there is another bike that can be restored. With the bike to be restored there are approximately $1,000 of parts that are either new or have been re-chromed. With a like TLC this should be a good bike for the right 2-cycle enthusiast. Please call me at 870.919.0696 or e-mail me at jhoodcpa@gmail.com to discuss. I can e-mail photos of the parts and bike to you.

Thanks,
john