1975 Suzuki GT-750 Lemans For Sale

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

robert campbell
Around the block

1975 Suzuki GT-750 Lemans For Sale

Post by robert campbell »

For sale the absolute pinnacle of a 2 Stroke Touring motorcycle. The 1975 Suzuki GT-750 Lemans Triple with water cooling. This bike has 8,714 original miles and it has not been restored. The gas tank and the side covers have been repainted in the original color of Candy Gypsy Red. It has a new water pump and NewTronics Electronic Ignition to replace the old points and condenser system. Other than that the bike is completely original.

The pictures are high res so you can magnify them and do close ups. Few people will take the underside shots of an unrestored bike that I have. All the decals on the bike are original stickers from 1975. There are close ups of most of them. The instrument cluster is mint and beautiful. The only thing on the bike that does not work properly is the gear shift indicator light in the instrument cluster. It is LED and a couple of the lights are burned out.

The chrome is perfect. The spokes are awesome. This is not chrome that had rust on it and was brought back. It is mint. There is one tiny wrinkle in the front fender near the upper forward fender brace. There is one tiny dent on the left exhaust pipe. That is it for imperfections. This bike will not disappoint. It is smooth, quite, and powerful.

It comes with a clear Washington title and the original owner’s manual. Below is a link to it running in a vid. There are nicer GT-750’s in full on restorations. I doubt you will find a nicer one that is not restored.

Price is $7,500.00 Oversea buyers are welcome, but must make their own shipping arrangements. Bike is in the Seattle Washington area.

Call between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight time. (360) 377-5164. No trades! If I get no action this week, it goes up on Ebay.

Here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUqfyqx5RJ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a link to a photobook folder with 34 pictures. All photos are very high res and you can really drill in and look at them. I will send another post with a couple pics. Please use the link to Photobucket. Can someone post that the link to Photobucket works?

Rob Campbell

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/valmax ... t=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
robert campbell
Around the block

Re: 1975 Suzuki GT-750 Lemans For Sale

Two of the 34 pics on Photobucket.

jabcb
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 69 T350 thru 75 GT750

Post by jabcb »

Looks sweet. Good luck with the sale.

The front side reflectors should be orange.
BAS (Bike Acquisition Syndrome) - too many bikes but have room for more

Suzuki:
GT750 2x75
GT550 72 & 75
GT380 72
T500 69 project & 73 project
T350 69 & 71
Honda 85 CB650SC & 86 CB700SC
09 Triumph Bonneville SE
robert campbell
Around the block

I thought so also, but this bike is so unmolested it makes me wonder if one slipped through some how. I am in the muscle car restoration hobby very deep and have learned to say. Never say never.

The "yellow paint" is still on each of the throttle stop screws when set at the factory.
robert campbell
Around the block

This bike has been sold!!

Rob
Evans Ward
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 76 GT750, 72 H2 750, 84 RZ350

Post by Evans Ward »

Congrats on the sale! What town will be it’s new home?
1976 Suzuki GT750 (Maui Blue), 1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV (Candytone Blue), 1984 Yamaha RZ350 (KRR- Yellow/ Black).