Beware Paul Miller

A place to list e-bay items you think others would like to know about.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

bugspray
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: gt 500 x2

Beware Paul Miller

Post by bugspray »

Can,t help from putting out a word of caution when dealing with Paul Miller. I brought to his door the better part of 6 t500-gt500 bikes
in exchange of the few parts I needed to complete a GT500 bike. True to his reputation he did not come through on his part of the deal and
now I see my parts showing up on Ebay. Of course he doesn,t answer Emails or the phone.
I guess he figured he,d never see this guy from Canada again....he will..and it will be in front of a Judge...if he,s lucky.

I like to think that most people restauring old bikes are honest hard working people, it,s a shame there are obnoxious and dishonest
people like Paul Miller taking advantage of their naivitee when he can.
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Re: Beware Paul Miller

Post by rngdng »

I'm sorry for your problems, but I can't say that your story is that common. I've dealt with him many times. A few times, things went wrong but he always corrected the errors. I don't know what to say.

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
Warehouse1001

Post by Warehouse1001 »

Paul has frustrated me a few times; sent wrong part, took too long to refund my money, talked over me on the phone, etc. but he has always made things right in the end. I bought many parts from him while restoring my GT75O over the last year. There were times when he'd have a "sale" and I felt I got a great deal. He had a crank package including rods, bearings, seals, etc. that was an incredible deal. As someone who restores Kawasaki triples and often pays through the nose for NOS parts I felt like I found the proverbial honey hole with Paul. Sorry your experience wasn't a good one.
bugspray
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: gt 500 x2

Post by bugspray »

One might justly think that my case is an exception but that wouldn,t explain why he keeps changing Ebay accounts and business names (miller vintage
Paul Miller motorcycle, Paul Miller vintage Suzuki ETC.
If you go read in business reviews for example Mass Live you will see that I am not the first one he ripped off.
I spoke with a gentleman who received two heads that were cracked and could not get his monwy back. If you manage to reach him on the phone
with a number he doesn,t recognise he will talk over you and just hang up and not answer Emails.

I guess if he thinks he will be doing more business with you, he will deliver what you paid for...he has to to keep going, but if you wind up
in an upside down situation where he is heavily favored he will not resist the chance to screw you.

A lifetime of experiance has taught me that when people can,t comunicate or carry on a civilised conversation, they are hiding something.
People can spend their money where they want and Paul has a lot of stuff...he just needs to change his attitude.
I just wish people stop sending me private messages and post publicly their negative experiances but I suspect they fear needing something
from him eventually and are prudent.
I,m just trying to protect others from this bad experience
Cheers and good luck RIDE SAFELY