Water Pump Gear (17522-31031)

Need some help? Put your question up here. Many years of experience on the board to help you get up and running.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

oldjapanesebikes
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750(Jx3,L,M,A,B),T500

Water Pump Gear (17522-31031)

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

I thought I'd re-post this here from one of the other threads on this board in case folks needing this item had missed it. The information was correct as of February 18th, 2011.

I just reconfirmed that part is still available for order here in the frozen north - less than $50 CDN buys you one this morning, plus whatever it will cost to have it mailed - so allow about $20. For anyone that is interested - drop a line to Tyler at Sturgess Cycle in Ontario Canada. His email is tyler@sturgesscycle.com or call him at +1 905 522 0503. You can also contact Jason at GW Cycle in Alberta, Canada. His contact info is sales@gwcycleworld.com or call +1 403 569 9555. GW Cycle take Paypal and VISA, and also offered a slightly better price at $46.54 CDN versus $49.67 CDN from Sturgess, but I'm sure its all negotiable. GW's first offer to me was $54.32 but they were quick to come down - all the Canadian dealers pull from the same Suzuki Canada warehouses so for the larger dealers their cost price should all be about the same - its just a question of what markup they each can live with.

If you live in the UK, then its £30.77 from Discount Bike Spares. I suspect Crooks also has them, but didn't check.

Enjoy !
Ian

If at first you don't succeed, just get a bigger hammer !