1974 GT750 L

For those wanting to keep their bike the way the factory made them.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

oldjapanesebikes
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750(Jx3,L,M,A,B),T500

1974 GT750 L

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

For those folks interested in such things, Sunrise Graphics in the UK can now supply the rear brake plate decal used on the 1974 L model GT750. Mine arrived while I was on vacation and looks perfect - all I need now is a bike to put it on ............. :?

The photo doesn't quite do it justice - it actually looks perfect. :up: Anyone interested in having one can just contact Geoff in the UK at his email which is gi.ward@ntlworld.com 8)
Last edited by oldjapanesebikes on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian

If at first you don't succeed, just get a bigger hammer !
MikeH1A
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Re: 1974 GT750 L

Post by MikeH1A »

Ian,

The hardest part is done now you have purchased the sticker! Getting a nicely fettled, cosmetically excellent L model to put it on will be no problem LOL :lol: :lol:
Burt Munro + John Britten + Kim Newcombe + Ivan Mauger = Kiwi Street Cred

72 GT750J
71 TS250R
71 H1A
oldjapanesebikes
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750(Jx3,L,M,A,B),T500

Re: 1974 GT750 L

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

MikeH1A wrote:The hardest part is done now you have purchased the sticker! Getting a nicely fettled, cosmetically excellent L model to put it on will be no problem LOL :lol: :lol:
For sure I am doing this the hard way - first the decal, then an L specific airbox and side covers another fellow on the board is sending me as he doesn't need them - and I know I have some correct wheels kicking around the garage somewhere. Now for the in between bits ............................ 8)
Ian

If at first you don't succeed, just get a bigger hammer !