Archived Posts

General discussion about Offroad two-stroke Suzuki motorcycles.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

That's a super deal!!!!!

Lane
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

I asked him about the cylinder, what kind of shape was it in, was it damaged. Get this, PO had the cylinder sent off and replated, it's as new. I'm gonna put a rod kit and crank bearings with seals and a new piston and have a new motor. Should make a good trailbike, I have to wait till Saturday to pick it up, been checking parts out on ebay, some are good deals.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

When you get it running consider joining us for a trail ride in Bankhead. The multi-use trail reopened on 1 Aug. Several of us occasionally hit the trail. of course that rocket you will be riding will run circle around most of the stuff we ride. I ride a Zundapp 125, Bob rides a Hodaka 125, Mark rides a small Kawi 250 4-stroke, and there a couple more modern dual sports. Sometimes Steve, who owns the Yamaha dealership in Decatur, will pull out his IT175. Let me know if you are interested. BTW sometimes we camp at Brushy Lake after a day of riding.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Post by Admin »

Thanks Frank, I will, that will be about my speed now anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to re-join NATRA, North Alabama Trail Riders, they have several thousand acres near Iron City Tennessee for trail use, put on races, had a national enduro last year.
Admin
Supreme UFOB

Archived Posts

Post by Admin »

Archived