TC 125 Prospector Wiring Help

All to do with wiring, charging or just trying to figure out whats gone wrong.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Ohioisonfire
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: TC 125 Prospector

TC 125 Prospector Wiring Help

Post by Ohioisonfire »

Hello everyone,

New to the forum and hoping you guys can help me get my bike on the road. I recently picked up a Suzuki TC125 Prospector (the one that had the lights, mirrors, and all that) for $100. To make a long story short it was $100 so its missing a few things, mainly the entire electrical system. I believe there are 2 wires coming out of the engine. This is my first venture into motorcycles after being a car guy for years. I am wondering how difficult and how expensive it will be to get the required lights working to get it on the road. I have found wiring harnesses on ebay but dont know if they contain everything i will need. I have also found kits such as this http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1718446818 ... ps&lpid=82" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but those look kind of sketchy. I do have a little bit of experiece with wiring things and would also be interested in just creating the system myself but dont quite know what all goes into it. Its just that i dont know much about motorcycles, forgive me for coming here asking for so much help and with no knowledge of my own bike, but you have to start somewhere right?

Thanks