Why why why?

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Joiseygirl
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Why why why?

Post by Joiseygirl »

* Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead?

* Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they already know there is not enough money?

* Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars; but have to check when you say the paint is still wet?

* Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

* Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

* Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

* Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

* If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

* Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

* Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

* Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it,
then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

* Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

* When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say,
'It's all right?' Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, 'That really hurt, why don't you watch where you're going?'

* Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

* In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

* How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
Suzukidave
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 x2 97 -1200 Bandit 86 GSXR1100

Re: Why why why?

Post by Suzukidave »

Joiseygirl wrote:* Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead? hoping for one more time

* Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they already know there is not enough money? cuz they love f%&king with you

* Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars; but have to check when you say the paint is still wet? you just cannot fix stupid

* Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? He is only 16 yrs old

* Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him? another weakness no one told us about

* Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? they didnt

* Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'? someone with a speach impediment

* If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes? cuz it wasnt apes we evolved from

* Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? its the light wave that bounces back to our eyes

* Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? no matter how many times i do that i havent figured it out

* Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it,
then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance? who vacuum's ?

* Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try? cuz you keep trying to open it from the wrong end

* When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say,
'It's all right?' Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, 'That really hurt, why don't you watch where you're going?' like it would matter

* Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over? its called spastic

* In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat? I wish i could keep it 65F in the summer

* How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
as long as you have beer father in laws are good guys
the older i get the faster i was
Fritz500
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: Suzuki TS90, TS250, T500 (4), GT750

Post by Fritz500 »

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes? cuz it wasnt apes we evolved from

LOL

If Americans came from Europeans how come there are still Europeans?

Ignorance is bliss.
73 GT750 Ducati - 20%
72 T500J - 95%
09 Yam XVS950A
81 Yam XV920 - cafe conversion - 90%

“Anyone who believes a perpetual motion machine is impossible has no imagination; anyone who thinks it is possible has no education.” Adam Peenum
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Fritz500 wrote: If Americans came from Europeans how come there are still Europeans?
You don't think we sent the good ones did you? :roll:
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Suzukidave
Moto GP

Post by Suzukidave »

Fritz500 wrote: If Americans came from Europeans how come there are still Europeans?
Not everyone could figure out a way to leave :lol:
ConnerVT
Novice racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500R (now), T500M (40 yrs ago)

Post by ConnerVT »

built-everythign.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Suzukidave
Moto GP

Post by Suzukidave »

LOL .. that guy is so out there he makes me laugh every time when i happen to see him on TV :lol: :lol: