9 Words Women Use

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Kelly

9 Words Women Use

Post by Kelly »

Just some info for you men, who are always complaining that you don't understand women. :)

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I'll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
advant63
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: m12 or50 a100 s32-2 s32-2 t250 gt250 t500r

Post by advant63 »

so that's what WHATEVER means.
"i'll do it" means my time is up and some tradesman is getting called in. :roll:
m12 or50 k10 a100
s32-2 s32-2 t250r
gt250 t500r gt550a
twin cobras in baskets
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

That's right!!! You bet, I would call in someone else. And if they didn't do the job right, too bad, don't complain. :roll: :lol:
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

In my Navy days, "noted" meant "F___ You".

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
Craig380
Expert racer

Post by Craig380 »

rngdng wrote:In my Navy days, "noted" meant "F___ You".
:D I'll remember that one
1976 GT380 - wounded by me, and sold on
2006 SV650S - killed by a patch of diesel and a kerb in Feb 2019
2017 SV650 AL7 - naked and unashamed
djfisher22
To the on ramp

Post by djfisher22 »

rngdng wrote:In my Navy days, "noted" meant "F___ You".

Lane
Noted! :D
2000 ZRX (the green ones are fastest)
72 GT750 (almost done)
73 RV 125
72 RV 90 X 2
Now proudly displaying membership number 91 in the Ugly Fat Old Bastards Motorcycle Club.

http://www.ozebook.com/cpotw/documents/register.html
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I like that one!! "Noted" gotta remember that one. :lol: :lol:
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

Some other good ones......

Excuse me? Eat sh*t and die.
Excuse me, sir? Eat sh*t and die Mother-F******

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........