Dont mess with a Yorkshireman

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

johnakay
I likes them jubblies
Suzuki 2-Strokes: bike

Dont mess with a Yorkshireman

Post by johnakay »

Two London businessmen were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store.

As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up. One said to the other,

"I bet any minute now some thick tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Yorkshireman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a broad Yorkshire accent asked "What's tha sellin lads' ere?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling arse-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the Yorkshireman said, "Tha's doing well ..........................Only two left!"

The moral for Southerners - Don't mess with Yorkshiremen!!!
If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

John,

You do like a joke don't you. I enjoy them, so keep them rolling.

:lol:
johnakay
I likes them jubblies

Post by johnakay »

Kelly wrote:John,

You do like a joke don't you. I enjoy them, so keep them rolling.

:lol:
nah I'm just a miserable ol git ask the wife :wink:
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Oh I don't doubt you can be miserable, like all men :lol: :lol: , but I'm sure you have your good points, and I think it's your wicked sense of humour.
johnakay
I likes them jubblies

Post by johnakay »

Kelly wrote:Oh I don't doubt you can be miserable, like all men :lol: :lol: , but I'm sure you have your good points, and I think it's your wicked sense of humour.
try an tell that to the wife and my two lads :lol: :lol:
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

You mean that you might actually have some good points? Hey, I'm sure they know you better than I do. Or do u only reserve your great sense of humour with these fellas here? If so, what a shame. Share the love, even or especially with your folks.
johnakay
I likes them jubblies

Post by johnakay »

I'm only jesting Kelly.
I've got a good wife and the lads will do any thing for us.
when they were kids we used to take them out every where .where theres sand and water the kids loved it.catching tiddlers(small fish's),picniking,park etc.the eldest lad I used to take him to scarborough bike race's ever year.he's seen some old famouse races parading,Phil Read,Ago,Barry sheen Mick grant and host of other europeans champs.
personally a happy childhood makes for better adults as these two boys turn out , I couldn't ask for better son's and of course my dear wife.
after 32 years of marriag I still love as much when we 1st met and she to me too. what more can I ask :wink:
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

John

My turn - "yes dear". I know u r only joking. I forgot to put in the smiley faces in my post.

So "yes dear". :lol: :lol: :lol: