WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

johnakay
I likes them jubblies
Suzuki 2-Strokes: bike

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?

Post by johnakay »

If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership
pjmcburney
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T20 GT750L RE5A GSX1100S RG500G GSX-R1100N

Post by pjmcburney »

Heh, that has been circulating for a while - good luck with that John :wink: .

This Snopes article discusses 'The Good Wife's Guide", which is similar (if not the origin of the article John's referring to) and details various 'behaviours' a woman should adhere to, to keep her man satisfied.

It's a good laugh, but I won't be trying any of it on around my house in the near future - I like the fact that my front-door key still works 8) .

Cheers
Paul
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Obviously a lot has changed in the past 50 years. :roll:

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

Believe it or not, but I have a woman that adheres to the "old-school" of taking care of her man. I couldn't be happier with her, and I make sure that she knows it!!!!! Her ex-husband has to be the stupidest man on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
TLRam1
Road race school

Post by TLRam1 »

rngdng wrote:Believe it or not, but I have a woman that adheres to the "old-school" of taking care of her man. I couldn't be happier with her, and I make sure that she knows it!!!!! Her ex-husband has to be the stupidest man on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lane
I see Lane is still on his honeymoon.... :lol: :P
Terry

Maybe poker's not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest~

74 Suzuki GT750 / 74 Suzuki T500 / 75 Suzuki GT380 / 97 & 01 Honda Magna / 03 Kawasaki KX250 / 01 Yamaha WR250F / 03 Yamaha TTR 125L
johnakay
I likes them jubblies
Suzuki 2-Strokes: bike

Post by johnakay »

thats one of the vows my wife removed when we got married OBEY :cry:
after 32 years + 4 I still her love as much now as I did then . arn't I lucky :wink:

theres a new note out now.....
its been replaced by the chava hand book now.

Have at least one kid by ever boy you sleep with, try (get there name for the CSA)
Aim for at least 6 kids for maximum benefits
Treat them like crap so they can grow up and steal you a new TV
Remember, its cool to hang outside the local offy with your pram and a ciggy in your gob with your tracksuit ... boys think its cool!

If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

How refreshing to hear you men actually say good things about their women.

Here in Trinidad, the men (and women too) just bash their partners, bitch and complain all the time. It's enough to frighten anyone away from getting hitched.

I was married before, but it ended extemely well and we are still friends. So I have no complaints about marriage, yes it has it bad points, like any relationship, but for me it was mainly good. I suppose that comes with having a good foundation - friendship first.

So I have no bitterness towards marriage and in fact one of these days, I wouldn't mind it again.
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

TLRam1 wrote:
rngdng wrote:Believe it or not, but I have a woman that adheres to the "old-school" of taking care of her man. I couldn't be happier with her, and I make sure that she knows it!!!!! Her ex-husband has to be the stupidest man on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lane
I see Lane is still on his honeymoon.... :lol: :P

YES! For about 14 months now, with no sign of change.

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Good for you Lane! She shouldn't change after all this time, unless of course somebody makes her miserable. :)

And so good of you to make her feel appreciated. Boy u on the right track! Everyone wants to feel appreciated & special.