Ultra Sonic Carb Cleaning Service

What you have to offer the two-stroke community

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, Suzsmokeyallan

nastyjones
On the street

Ultra Sonic Carb Cleaning Service

Post by nastyjones »

Greetings all,
I am new to this board but have been riding/wrenching for 40+ years. I currently own a 76 Suzuki 380 Gt & a 80 GS 1100 w/Bandit & GSXR mods.
I've developed a liquid that works amazingly well in my Ultra Sonic carb cleaner & am now offering my services to my fellow members of the 2 stroke board. It's a blend of several chemicals, all bio-degradable & environmentally safe & boy does it ever work.

My Ultra Sonic cleans in three ways.
1. The special solution dissolves greases & dirt.
2. The built in heater helps to clean stubborn deposits
3. The Ultra Sonic principle itself that is explained further here.

[*]I ship to the U.S. & Canada

Nasty Racing - Carb Cleaning Service
(We’re the experts)

What you need to send me
You need to send me a complete set of carbs that are fixable. This is obviously very important. I don’t want your crapped up set of rusty, caked with dirt, carbs with missing parts. If you know you have parts missing, you need to let me know first so I can see if they are available from the dealer. I will charge you accordingly for dealer cost only.

*See below for prices*

What a Ultra sonic cleaner will do

Will clean even the tiniest passages in your carbs.
Will restore your carbs to working condition better than any carb cleaning solution on the market. I guarantee my work & your satisfaction 100%

What a Ultra sonic cleaner will not do
Will not restore the original luster to the outside of your carbs. I would suggest polishing or painting afterwards. (See below for painting options)
Will not make brass parts shiny
Will not remove old paint, rust or coatings
Will not harm O rings or float bowl gaskets

How an Ultra Sonic Cleaner works
This is from Wikipedia. In an ultrasonic cleaner, the object to be cleaned is placed in a chamber containing a suitable solution (in an aqueous or organic solution, depending on the application). In aqueous cleaners, the chemical added is a surfactant which breaks down the surface tension of the water base. An ultrasound generating transducer built into the chamber, or lowered into the fluid, produces ultrasonic waves in the fluid by changing size in concert with an electrical signal oscillating at ultrasonic frequency. This creates compression waves in the liquid of the tank which ‘tear’ the liquid apart, leaving behind many millions of microscopic ‘voids’ or ‘partial vacuum bubbles’ (cavitation). These bubbles collapse with enormous energy; temperatures and pressures on the order of 5,000 K and 20,000 lbs per square inch are achieved, however, they are so small that they do no more than clean and remove surface dirt and contaminants. The higher the frequency, the smaller the nodes between the cavitation points, which allows for cleaning of more intricate detail.

There are 3 main components that work together to make Ultra Sonic your best choice.
• The solution I use. It cleans by breaking the bond between the dirt & the metal
• Heat. My cleaner heats the solution to help break down grease & oil
• Lastly, the Ultra Sonic principle of cavitation shown above.

Shipping
You will be shipping to my address in London, Ontario Canada. You must ship by USPS as any other method seems to want to charge me Customs fees. Any additional duties/customs or other fees are your responsibility but I have never been charged anything by the post office. I charge the same flat rate shipping price anywhere in North America.
Shipping to Canada is safe & fast. I have been shipping back & forth for years. See address below.

Prices
If you send me carb bodies only, that means carbs removed from the rack & all parts dissembled so that all I need to do is inspect them then run them through my cleaner, I will charge $25.00 per carb + $30.00 to ship 3 or 4 carbs back to you, $20.00 shipping for 2 & $10.00 shipping for a single carb. You will save the shipping costs if you drop off & pick up your carbs. This is your most economical choice.
If I need to break them down, the cost is $40.00 per carb & shipping will be the same as above, but for that money, I clean all your jets, needle valves, slides etc that I remove from the carbs. Nothing is spared since an ultra sonic cleaner won’t harm most materials, it just cleans & does so thoroughly & amazingly well.
So, 4 carbs stripped, cleaned & re-assembled could run up to $190.00 with shipping but compare this to a dealer who usually charges $350.00 to $400.00 & I do it right the first time.
If you choose to send me carbs that need to be broken down I will
• Remove them from the rack
• 100% Tear down
• 100% Inspection prior to cleaning at which point you will be notified of any problems
• Everything will be fully cleaned in my large 2.5 Gallon Professional Ultra Sonic cleaner then inspected again.
• Blow dry & all passages checked
• Re-assemble & check that everything works like it should
• All moving parts lubricated
• I use a proprietary blend of bio-degradable solvents that I have developed. They are environmentally safe & boy do they work.
If you want/need me to supply new float bowl gaskets or O rings let me know when you place your order & I will contact my suppliers.
Painting
I also offer a paint service. I use a ceramic based paint that is gas & oil resistant then baked in a special oven. Continual gas exposure will destroy all paints but this coating is very durable if your carbs aren’t leaking. Your choices are all aluminum grey that closely matches the factory color or an aluminum grey body with black gloss float bowl & carb top. I like the latter, very striking & distinctive. Prices available on request but the prep work, taping, special paint, then heat curing & re-assembly plus my shop expenses usually runs $100.00 for a set of 4 carbs.

*I only accept Paypal Contact me with questions

Paul Jones
917 Hamilton Rd. Unit #16
London, Ontario
Canada
N5Z1W3
519-403-9050
paul.jones1@gmail.com

*Ultra Sonic cleaning, the future……..here today.*

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... 0GT007.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... 0GT008.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... 0GT004.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;