Watch for

Retro, Wild, Cafe, etc. The stuff only your imagination can come up with.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, Suzsmokeyallan

Coyote
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550x2, GT750, GS1000

Watch for

Post by Coyote »

tons of stuff from me. My ISP (Cox) has a free new thing called Media Store and Share. No more 10 megabyte limit like I have been dealing with through my email bonus space.
All I have to do is sign up and I get (better sit down) 5 GIGABYTES of space fpr FREE!
It will take me a while to gather, organize and upload all the stuff I want to share. I can upload pictures and videos as long as they are mine and I am not infringing on any copyright laws. I can even back up my computer to it in another area in the Store and Share called the Vault.
I will probably have room to host for others, and the rules say it's OK to do that.
Five GIG!! WaHooooo :D :D
H2RICK
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550A, GSF1200SK6 currently

Post by H2RICK »

Hmmmm.....that means you can put up high res pics without the dopey Photobucket free 1 MB per pic limit. Free is great....but 5 gigs free is a SUPER
deal. :shock: :shock:
GT550A Mint & Original
H2A Semi-Hot Rod Built From A Basket Case
KZ650C2 Mint & Original...mostly
GSF1200SK6 Bandit...My LD Ride
Additional H2 projects In Boxes.....
MBD Sufferer
Coyote
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550x2, GT750, GS1000

Post by Coyote »

Well I had a gut feeling there would be a drawback somewhere. I signed up and sure enough I have been given 5 gigabytes of space. Room to upload tons of high res pics and videos. That's the good part. Now for the drawback. In order to share my media collection, I have to send an email invitation to anyone I want to allow access. Then they are registered and are allowed to view the stuff. I can't simply post a link to the collection. It won't allow me to do that. THAT SUCKS!!
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Don't feel bad Chris. People get into situations everyday that seem really great, and then turn out not to even be close to what they were expecting.

Just be glad you don't have to get a divorce to get back out it, like some of the really unlucky do. :^)

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth