Loaner template plate for Allan's GT750 w/pump removal mod

General discussion about Street two-stroke Suzuki motorcycles.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Evans Ward
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 76 GT750, 72 H2 750, 84 RZ350

Loaner template plate for Allan's GT750 w/pump removal mod

Post by Evans Ward »

I made up this template drill plate based on Allan's GT750 water pump removal directions/ dimensions. Used a T square cut down to fit the area. The upper left and right holes are for the 2 screws for the starter bolt holes and are correctly sized to snug it down in place. The bottom hole is the one to be drilled with a 6mm bit down 1mm. The nuts for the 2 screws are only used to keep the bolts from being lost while not in use. I had to remove my water pump this weekend and this template is dead nuts on for a drift to be tapped on by a mallet for assembly removal out the bottom. My gift to this forum is for this to be on permanent loan for those that individuals who need the template for this modification. It would save someone some time measuring and marking. The guy that needs it would pay the shipping from the member that has it. We could keep track of who has it by this thread. Who needs it next?- please reply and thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1976 Suzuki GT750 (Maui Blue), 1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV (Candytone Blue), 1984 Yamaha RZ350 (KRR- Yellow/ Black).