T350 Clutch Cover

General discussion about Street two-stroke Suzuki motorcycles.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

grumpy56
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1970 T350 Restored; 1972 GT380 Build

T350 Clutch Cover

Post by grumpy56 »

Hello All. Bought a right hand side clutch cover as the one I currently have on the scoot is a bit too beat up for my taste. I think I can clean this new to me one up pretty good. It looks exactly the same as the one currently on my bike, however, the one on my bike has "1200cc" embossed in the cover near the fill hole while this new one does not have that marking. There is only one part number (11482-18000) for all 4 years of the T350, but perhaps this cover fits the 250 and 500 too and maybe that (and Suzuki's stellar configuration management practices of the 60s and 70s) may account for the difference. Any thoughts/explanation? Thanks.
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: T350 Clutch Cover

Post by Alan H »

fest1996 wrote:So, if you want to find out answers on your questions, recommended you to visit me :arrow: at url=https://goo.gl/RPa430/ this /url site :!:

Hmmmmm.

Did a search and found this............
there's a new worm going around. Beware of bad Goo.gl links (like the one pictured above). It spreads when you click on the these links, so don't click if you see a Goo.gl link in a tweet all by itself. Like an idiot, I clicked one of these links and the URL started changing over and over again. It didn't take long to realize this was a bad link. If you do click one of these accidentally and the URL starts to change rapidly, quickly close your browser window. That seems to have kept me out of trouble.

Now, it could be genuine, but I ain't clicking it to find out.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
grumpy56
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1970 T350 Restored; 1972 GT380 Build

Post by grumpy56 »

Good advice Alan H.
joolstacho
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: AS50, GS500, GT500, ex GSXR750 slabbie

Post by joolstacho »

Sad little scammer fest.
You'd need to be dopey to click that link, (no offence Alan!) -But look, he's had 2 posts and he contributes nothing and expects us to hit that suss link! :!:
Alan H
Moto GP

Post by Alan H »

joolstacho wrote:Sad little scammer fest.
You'd need to be dopey to click that link, (no offence Alan!) -But look, he's had 2 posts and he contributes nothing and expects us to hit that suss link! :!:
No offence taken - I wasn't the one who clicked on the link in the 'tweet'! :lol:

I've worked as an Electrical Engineer since 1967 (apprentice) and slowly moved upwards after that, unfortunately being quite outspoken (you may not have noticed, so I thought I'd mention it as I do try to hide that...... :roll: ) so although I was senior engineer at one company, I worked as commissioning engineer at several others until successive bosses p'd me off and I told them a few home truths which tended to be less than well received, so I moved onwards, without much of a backward glance except with the good friends that I made and keep in contact with.
I have been asked to do consulting work, but I don't want it or need it, so sad as I am, I frequent places like this with like minded folks who like similar stuff to me and try to help the ones that need help and try.
Some shouldn't even try when I read some of the things asked, but I digress as usual.

I've worked with computers for the last 40 odd years (Tandy TRS80 was the first - Jeeeeezzzzz!!!) so I click on nothing and expect anyone who posts stuff like that to be a scammer and treat them with the contempt they deserve. If I can help those who may be a bit less experienced, then I feel good. that's what life should be about.
I don't claim to know everything, but I know a bit about lots of things, so I'm happy! 8)
Keep smiling,
Alan.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Vintageman
Expert racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: Suz, Yam, Honda, Kaw.

Post by Vintageman »

I was a sucker a clicked it when he first posted it. Was there a split second, the horror I saw :twisted: I quickly left for so scared... I think I am OK still ... maybe 5 more days left only for me.
Current Bikes
74 GT250 (T350 upgrade),
76 GT250 (T350 upgrade),
71 T350,
70 T350,
74 GT380,
75 T500,
73 GT550,
75 GT750,
72 Yamaha DS7 (R5 upgrade),
77 Yamaha RD400 (Daytona Cyls),
Alan H
Moto GP

Post by Alan H »

Vintageman wrote:I think I am OK still ... maybe 5 more days left only for me.

Oh No!!!!!
You're.
not.
dying .
or.
worse.
getting.
a.
Honda......... :shock:

Don't worry, that can be cured. :roll: :lol:
There are tablets and lots of meds, and of course we can help - with sarcasm and other witty epithets. :wink: