1975 T500 Titan on Craigslist

A place to list e-bay items you think others would like to know about.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

celt_rock
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: T500, GT380, GS400

1975 T500 Titan on Craigslist

Post by celt_rock »

Hey Fellas,

Well, here she is. After all that work and strife, 3 years of going at it and I just got burned out... started spending more of my time on bikes that run and work (by buddy gave me a pretty good deal on a BMW R-60 that's been getting a lot of my attention).

I got this thing all together but then just didn't have the energy to sort out the fuel and the electrical. Trying to think back I think I found out that I needed a new petcock or a part for it and had just gotten so tired of the build that I put it in the back of my garage and haven't touched it in about 2 years. If anyone is interested, here it is. Have it listed on Craigslist locally but of course I would offer anyone from this forum a lower price. I know I'm not going to make all my money back but I'd hate to take too much of a hit... even comes with the head puller that I made!

https://vermont.craigslist.org/mcy/6208502280.html

Thanks to everyone who helped out and gave me advice during the tear down and build up. I listed all the stuff I did (at least the stuff I could remember) though anyone can follow my build here on this forum to see exactly what I did! It came a LONG way from how I first dragged it out of my truck so it shouldn't be so much work for the next guy.
Slow and steady may win the race, but without loud and fast it's just a waste