Unbelievable

A place to list e-bay items you think others would like to know about.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

pearljam724
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 75- GT 550 / 76- GT 750

Re: Unbelievable

Post by pearljam724 »

Wow. I just took another gander at his auction and he raised the price another grand since the first time I looked at it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-Other-19 ... otorcycles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

There's nothing like a dreamer....
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
pearljam724
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 75- GT 550 / 76- GT 750

Post by pearljam724 »

Suzsmokeyallan wrote:That clown is lost, find him another circus to act in.
Lost is putting it lightly. Being extremely generous, that guy would be extremely fortunate to get a couple hundred. I'd give him a little slack if it were some rare or even sought after vintage model. But, it's not. I own a 450 L in very good condition and personally I think they are very good bikes for what I like it for. About 55 - 58 mpg. Very comfortable (after I replaced stock bars), more than adequate performance, handles very well. Makes a great bike to commute to work for me and helps save a little on gas. But, not even mine is worth more than a grand. That's being generous also. This guy doesn't have a clue. Why in the hell does he have a picture posted of an additional bike ? Maybe that's the one he meant to advertise ? I doubt it though, being he has several other pics of the correctly auction titled bike. What a clown, lol !
Image Image
tz375
Moto GP

Post by tz375 »

Going back to those crappy old clocks, the listing is for the main cast bracket and does say that anything else that you can use is a bonus.

I have two sets of decent/repairable clocks with cast brackets that are badly broken or dented and if that was in the US I may have been tempted just to get the bracket.

Is 22 quid a bad price for the bracket? That's a different question. :lol: