Suzuki Two-Stroke Message Board
Suzuki2Strokes.com
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:56 pm 
To the on ramp

Bikes owned: T500, GT380, GS400
Hey Fellas,

Well, here she is. After all that work and strife, 3 years of going at it and I just got burned out... started spending more of my time on bikes that run and work (by buddy gave me a pretty good deal on a BMW R-60 that's been getting a lot of my attention).

I got this thing all together but then just didn't have the energy to sort out the fuel and the electrical. Trying to think back I think I found out that I needed a new petcock or a part for it and had just gotten so tired of the build that I put it in the back of my garage and haven't touched it in about 2 years. If anyone is interested, here it is. Have it listed on Craigslist locally but of course I would offer anyone from this forum a lower price. I know I'm not going to make all my money back but I'd hate to take too much of a hit... even comes with the head puller that I made!

https://vermont.craigslist.org/mcy/6208502280.html

Thanks to everyone who helped out and gave me advice during the tear down and build up. I listed all the stuff I did (at least the stuff I could remember) though anyone can follow my build here on this forum to see exactly what I did! It came a LONG way from how I first dragged it out of my truck so it shouldn't be so much work for the next guy.