Honda CL360

Other makes and motorcycles of interest.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

interceptor
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT380

Honda CL360

Post by interceptor »

Hi everyone. My name is Scott and I live in the Detroit area. I had a GT380 for a couple of years and really enjoyed it. I picked up a CL360 in really good condition for cheap from a buddy, and then found out that the engine needed to be rebuilt. It was actually a good thing, because now I know it is going to last a long time. It had the dreaded cam chain guide failure. Parts of the guide were everywhere throughout the engine. It runs perfect now, and I'm excited to get some nice riding weather here to enjoy it :up: I sold the GT380 recently to fund the engine rebuild of the Honda, and I am including a pic of my newly acquired bike. BTW, I have a ton of parts for sale for the GT380 that I will post soon in the for sale section.

Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: Honda CL360

Post by Alan H »

Ira Day wrote:To get more information, join me on this site.
Click his link at your peril - it goes to - http://www" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. mundiario . com/" articulo/ economia/ economia-espanola-otono-2015-y-prestamos-momento/20151210135143050644

I've slightly altered it so this one shouldn't work.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.