This guy had a very bad day on the Dragon

The Kawasaki Triple guys started it but we can be part of it too.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Suzukidave
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 x2 97 -1200 Bandit 86 GSXR1100

This guy had a very bad day on the Dragon

Post by Suzukidave »

Tore up himself , his bike and a Vett http://xtremesportsphotography.photoref ... 0QAK01AY08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :shock: :(
the older i get the faster i was
pearljam724
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 75- GT 550 / 76- GT 750

Re: This guy had a very bad day on the Dragon

Post by pearljam724 »

I hope he's fine or will be. I know it's ignorant to say. But, I'll say it anyways. A lot of people go down there, having no business being on that road. I've always been confused, as to why anyone would take an 800 pound bike, that has very little ground clearance to " The Dragon. " If you can steer it, great. But, a lot people go down there that don't have those capabilities for that road. That goes for sportbikes, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF5Cttoi7dY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Image Image
tz375
Moto GP

Post by tz375 »

Errr. Those were Harleys too. :oops:

In the first video, the unfortunate rider was spending all his available attention span on looking at a photog off to his left and failed to watch where he was going, so he went where he was looking. Target fixation.
pearljam724
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 75- GT 550 / 76- GT 750

Post by pearljam724 »

tz375 wrote:Errr. Those were Harleys too. :oops:

In the first video, the unfortunate rider was spending all his available attention span on looking at a photog off to his left and failed to watch where he was going, so he went where he was looking. Target fixation.
That is up there with one of the funniest vids of all time. The kid talking about getting their asses kicked is priceless. :mrgreen:
Image Image