Nearly two years ago at Deals Gap 08

The Kawasaki Triple guys started it but we can be part of it too.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Joiseygirl
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Post by Joiseygirl »

I do not know what you're talking about, but, safety deposit boxes, where I come from, can only be gotten into by the owner, with a key...actually a very special key. :wink:
Suzsmokeyallan
Moto GP
Location: Mostly Barbados, sometimes Florida and western Canada

Post by Suzsmokeyallan »

Tom, Don was lucky enough to see it, that could have been a nasty accident if it had opened up completely when he was riding.
Two strokes, its just that simple.

69 Suz U70
69 Suz T500
72 Suz GT750 cafe
74 Suz TS250
74 Suz GTXVR project
75 Suz RE5
75 Suz GT750
76 Suz TS400
76 Suz GT750
81 Suz GSX1100
86 Suz RG500x2
88 Hon CR500
93 Hon CBR900RR
98 Suz GSF1200x3
15 Kaw Ninja H2
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

Yep, I remember that repair. It's cool that we fix our own and keep on trucking.... the sport-bike, and cruiser guys would be calling the dealer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joisey, come to the Gap. If you don't have a bike, we'll take turns riding you around. It's mostly guys, but if you can handle the drinking, BSing, and profanity, it's a good time. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
Tom Garcia
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT250 x 2, GS1100E

Post by Tom Garcia »

rngdng wrote:If you don't have a bike, we'll take turns riding you around. It's mostly guys, but if you can handle the drinking, BSing, and profanity, it's a good time. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Lane

Oooooo..la...la.... :D :D :D. (overheard at the fire pit)
83 GS1100, 74 H2, 76 GT250 Cafe, and 72 GT250
Joiseygirl
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Post by Joiseygirl »

Thanks for the invitation Lane, but being that I don't drink, bsing, use profanity, burp nor fart on command, you guys would have to be on you're best behavior around me. The Gap sounds like lots of fun for you, but I think I'll pass. :D
Suzukidave
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 x2 97 -1200 Bandit 86 GSXR1100

Post by Suzukidave »

Joiseygirl wrote:Thanks for the invitation Lane, but being that I don't drink, bsing, use profanity, burp nor fart on command, you guys would have to be on you're best behavior around me. The Gap sounds like lots of fun for you, but I think I'll pass. :D
Durn .. where's Kelly when you need her :D
the older i get the faster i was
Zook-e
Smokin'

Post by Zook-e »

Joiseygirl wrote:Thanks for the invitation Lane, but being that I don't drink, bsing, use profanity, burp nor fart on command, you guys would have to be on you're best behavior around me. The Gap sounds like lots of fun for you, but I think I'll pass. :D
Where ever did you get the idea that us guys BS, use profanity, burp and fart on command and worst of all drink? :shock: :shock: :lol:
"If you keep hitting your head against the wall you will eventually put a hole in the wall or your head"

1968 T500 Monoshock, 1972 GT750 Custom, 1973 GT750 Lemans

http://www.sundialmotosports.com
Suzukidave
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 x2 97 -1200 Bandit 86 GSXR1100

Post by Suzukidave »

Zook-e wrote:
Where ever did you get the idea that us guys BS, use profanity, burp and fart on command and worst of all drink? :shock: :shock: :lol:
I was wondering that also .. maybe its after we go to church :roll:
the older i get the faster i was
Joiseygirl
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Post by Joiseygirl »

I'm tempted to meet you at church on Sunday. I'm catholic so kneeling is required, can you still kneel?
Zook-e
Smokin'

Post by Zook-e »

Joiseygirl wrote:I'm tempted to meet you at church on Sunday. I'm catholic so kneeling is required, can you still kneel?
Bad knee and all I can still kneel. I am Catholic also. Lots of exercise in Church. :lol: :lol:
"If you keep hitting your head against the wall you will eventually put a hole in the wall or your head"

1968 T500 Monoshock, 1972 GT750 Custom, 1973 GT750 Lemans

http://www.sundialmotosports.com