Sundial Moto Sports

Suzuki Two-Stroke Message Board
Suzuki2Strokes.com
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 pm 
Road race school

Bikes owned: Suzuki GT750A 1976
Hi,from a not so sunny Sydney! Various Suzuki two stokes owned & loved over thirty+years, A100,T20,T200.T250R,GT750K,GT750M,current ride GT750A bought 12 years ago in a rather "sad state" all good now,after a"ground up" restoration,nothing money,time,can't fix ah? The bike is lovely to ride now,& draws a lot of attention when she's out,parked or on the move,which is always nice after all the hard work that's gone into her.Like all 35+ year bikes,she still has a few little problems,from time to time,such as recently when the starter motor had to come out for a set of brushes! General servicing & "fettling" seem to help I think,I'm up grading a few things with stainless steel,fasteners,parts at the moment.On the suspension side,I fitted Ikon shocks to the rear,made a big difference & I feel a bit safer at speed over the genuine item!!!! :)

Cheers,
GT750Battleship

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 pm 
Moto GP

Welcome.

What's up with your weather. Isn't it the middle of summer and the supers are at the Island this weekend ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm 
Road race school

Bikes owned: Suzuki GT750A 1976
Hi,thanks for the welcome,yep weather very strange,a real hit miss thing with riding the bike between the showers.I had a short run out yesterday to check on a Speed Camera location,went thru the same intersection a bit "quick" last Sunday,the camera & flash are mounted in the cross street,so I may have got away with it,as I was on the main road? Will wait two weeks & see if a fine follows in the mail!!!! Weather forecast for Phillip Island Saturday & Sunday Superbikes is partly cloudy, 24c,so ideal conditions really. Sydney is 700+miles from the circuit,so I'll settle for the TV broadcast both days, I did fly down one year,really top place,great atmosphere, & racing!

Regards,
GT750Battleship.
:)