New member!

Interesting stories of you and a Suzuki you have owned.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

ChipsT250
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1971 T250

New member!

Post by ChipsT250 »

Hi all! New member here just wanted to say hello as I’ve been lurking for about a year on here absorbing all the great knowledge and stories this forum has to offer! I picked up a ‘71 T250 from a friend and rode it for about a year before deciding the engine should probably be gone thru as it had been sitting for many years and was seized when I got my paws on it, I managed to knock it free and ride it a bit. That ones getting a crank rebuild with all the seals and bearings and a fresh top end! I just recently picked up a ‘71 T500 I’ve been playing with now too! Owned many vintage bikes but this is my first foray into vintage Suzuki’s and I’m really enjoying them whether it’s wrenching on them or riding it’s pure bliss, these are much more civilized road bikes than my Kawi triples and Yamahas of the same period, really interesting to experience the difference in Japanese manufacturers of the time.
-Chip
Vermont
ChipsT250
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1971 T250

Re: New member!

Post by ChipsT250 »

Not sure how to upload photos keeps saying files too large, but if anyone’s curious and happens to be on Instagram you can check out the Suzuki’s along with the rest of my collection @chip_harrington_
jabcb
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 69 T350 thru 75 GT750

Re: New member!

Post by jabcb »

Welcome to the forum.

Upload the pics to a photo sharing website & include a link to those photos in your posts here.
I use Flickr. It’s free & easy to use.
BAS (Bike Acquisition Syndrome) - too many bikes but have room for more

Suzuki:
GT750 2x75
GT550 72 & 75
GT380 72
T500 69 project & 73 project
T350 69 & 71
Honda 85 CB650SC & 86 CB700SC
09 Triumph Bonneville SE