72 H@ project or parts.

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

cyclebuster
On the main road

72 H@ project or parts.

Post by cyclebuster »

I am about to part the H2 project, if you want to make an offer, let me know I will take pics tomorrow. it has a lot of nice peices. frame is clean. fork ears nice, has front signals and all hardware, complete front brakes,
wiring, coils, battery box, ignition with key and corect bolts, 12k speedometer, chrome and stock front fenders, stock weighted bars, nice wheels, stock chaingaurd, inner fender, oil tank and strap, chain oiler minus tank and tank mount. tank straight, needs flushed. have spare wiring, coils, some gauge covers, an extra triple tre with a 27k gauge set, 3 sets of forks, nice throttle, left switch, headlight minus bulb, tail light, all 3 stock mufflers, side and centerstand installed. nice CDI tray, no units.
major peices missing are seat, side covers, engine, head pipes, carbs, air box and CDI units.
have an available set of 72 carbs but they are not mine.
am waitng on an email from an interested party, will entertain offers for the whole pckage. Clear title provided.
Vintage High Performance Motorcycles of all types