'72-'77 GT 380-750 Rear Wheel Assy w/new tire mount/balanced

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

vintage78
Still in the Driveway

'72-'77 GT 380-750 Rear Wheel Assy w/new tire mount/balanced

Post by vintage78 »

The wheel assembly fits Suzuki GT models 1972-1977 range. It is common to the GT 380 Sebring, GT 550 Indy, & GT 750 LeMans. A brand new Dunlop Roadmaster 4.25/85H18 tire has been mounted and balanced. (new tire strap and tube as well, never driven, sticker is still on tire). The sprocket is in good shape. The break pads may have another season left on them. Assembly includes axle and rear axle adjustment brackets.

This came off of a 1980 Yamaha 650 I restored. Some previous owner had changed the back wheel to a Suzuki GT's. The sprocket ratio was out of this world for off the line, you could just about climb a telephone pole with the bike. I had the new tire professionally installed and balanced and was going to change the sprocket back to the Yamaha standard. When the Yamaha sprocket arrived, and the bolt pattern didn't match I was clued into the fact that this wheel was not stock. With a little research at a Suzuki dealer I found out it is from any GT 1972-1977. So the tire has never been used on the road. I can send pictures and additional details.

Please reply or call and leave a message at 616/363-3403 with interest or offer