T20 clutch cover cap wanted

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

netbikes
Around the block

T20 clutch cover cap wanted

Post by netbikes »

hey guys, i am chasing a clutch cover cap for the T20 special I am building, I have seen a couple on evilbay but the sellers either want stupid money for it or the postage.

Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

thanks..chris in AU
Cheers....chris
www.netbikes.com.au
diamondj
Road race school

Re: T20 clutch cover cap wanted

Post by diamondj »

Chris,

Do you mean the clutch adjuster cover? Like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLUTCH-A ... ccessories

If you have a few auction numbers, I could always chase one down for you and "freight forward" it for you.

Plus I will be at Mid-Ohio next week at what could be the largest motorcycle swap meet (auto jumble?) and I will keep an eye open for a T20 cover for you....

Jim
netbikes
Around the block

Post by netbikes »

yes that's the one, his post price is right but I thought 27$ for a small used part is a bit steep, maybe I need a reality check:-)
Cheers....chris
www.netbikes.com.au
diamondj
Road race school

Post by diamondj »

Chris,

Looking at the USPS calculator (http://www.usps.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and guessing at a package weight of about 1LB - I see priority mail international is $28.75. First class small packets is $11.39 for 1 LB. Figuring a first class shipment and that he's charging you a bit for packaging plus adding delivery confirmation (if they offer it internationally) and insurance to protect himself and the $27 shipping charge is a bit inflated but maybe not insanely so?

Let me look at the jumble next week and see if I can find inexpensive and nice for you...

Jim
netbikes
Around the block

Post by netbikes »

thanks Jim, this is a bike I am building inbetween others I am doing so there is no real hurry for it. The bike is going to be cafe with RG250 carbs and chambers.
Cheers....chris
www.netbikes.com.au