Gt750 ton of stuff!

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

barryt
Still in the Driveway

Gt750 ton of stuff!

Post by barryt »

I want to see if you guys have any interest in this. I would like to sell it as a whole lot. If you guys ar einterested Ill take picks of everything. Here is a short list of what I have.

3 frames. 2 BOS and one with a title
3 Motors. One complete, good compression with spark, but the carbs need to be rebuilt so I havent started it. 2nd engine was left outside. Crank looks ok but would need a rebuild, Cylinders are rusty and would need an overbore. 3rd engine whole a piston. Crank is in great shape. The cylinder is 1.00 over and the other 2 pistons have 130-140psi. One of the stuf holes next to the water jacket cranked when I was trying to pull it off. It would have to be taken to a machinst and reapaired. All 3 motors have all assocaited bits. IE stators/rotors, cases oil pumps (one has a broken oil line). The 1st motor is installed in a frame at the moment.

I also have a seat that needs to be redone and a seat in great shape.
I have the BS easly slide stle carbs
New Unit pod filters
3 INTO 3 chambers with silencers
2 front rims 2 rear rims
headlight
handle bars
gauges and what not (PO cut the wires so its kind of a mess)
2 Trannys (plus one in the complete engine). One clutch has a tooth missing so its good for parts
Gas tank dented but not rusty
3 starters
all new wheel bearing in the package
Brand new points installed. Again one engien has good compression and spark in all three cylinders but carbs are flooding and cant get it to start.
2 BRAND NEW 1.00 over suzuki pistons (117 each when I bought them) one right and one left or center. If you got one more you would have a brand new piston set. both pistons have rings
One BRAND NEW small end bearing
Tons of other misc stuff that comes from have this much stuff. I can tell you the front master cyl is bad and needs, forks need rebuilt
rebuild the calipers seems to be OK

This is a huge project and may just be a good parts collection for some one who has gt750s and needs spares. Im happy with my RD and dont feel like working on this project.

I want 700 OBO for everything. The pistons and new wheel bearings alone are like 300 so I think its a fair enough deal. I live in Southern California and everything would need to be picked up. I want it gone so shoot me an offer. Again if some one is thinking about buying it shoot me a pm or post a msg and I'll stap a ton of photos.

Thanks
Barry
barryt
Still in the Driveway

Re: Gt750 ton of stuff!

Post by barryt »

Here is a link to the pictures.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/phatty123/GT750/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For $750 TOTAL Ill throw in the trailer that its one. Its a home built trailer that uses an old ford front end. Uses regular car sized tires and can carry a fair bit of weight. Tires have 75% tred and it has a motorcycle wheel chalk on the right side to hold a bike. It is 100% wired registered and titled in my name. Buy the bike hook up your truck and take it all away. I think thats a pretty good deal!
wvc
To the on ramp

Post by wvc »

Too bad your so far away.

With free delivery to Ohio, I'll take it. :D :lol: :D :lol:
76 GT500 - restoration project in work
4 other 76 GT500's
1.5 GT550's
4 GT380's
5 T500's (72-75 models)
4 GT750's

Suzuki GT hoarder...and a bad case of OBD.....(old bike disease)
smoketriples
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750

Post by smoketriples »

If you were on this coast, I'd take it. can't quite do a few thousand miles each way though for a parts run :(
Smoketriples
current stable:
'75 Zooki GT750 (rider)
RING_DING
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1974 GT750 B-4 (JDM), 1975 GT750M

Post by RING_DING »

Barry,
I'm looking for a radiator crash bar (74-77), and a grab rail. Let me know if you have these.
Cheers
Roy
1973 Suzuki GT750K with Sidecar - Bonneville 2020