Sundial Moto Sport T250 for sale?

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jabcb
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 69 T350 thru 75 GT750

Sundial Moto Sport T250 for sale?

Post by jabcb »

Nice looking modified T250. States work was done by Sundial. Think I might have seen it for sale on eBay a few months ago, but don't remember the selling price.
http://california.freecycleshopper.com/ ... racer.html

I have nothing to do with this bike or sale. Don't know if any of the claims are true. Just noticed the ad this morning & thought it might be of interest to forum members.
BAS (Bike Acquisition Syndrome) - too many bikes but have room for more

Suzuki:
GT750 2x75
GT550 72 & 75
GT380 72
T500 69 project & 73 project
T350 69 & 71
Honda 85 CB650SC & 86 CB700SC
09 Triumph Bonneville SE
Zook-e
Smokin'

Re: Sundial Moto Sport T250 for sale?

Post by Zook-e »

Claims are true. I built the bike for Keith Sutton and he had it a Deal's Gap one meeting. He recently sold it and I guess now it is for sale again. A really nice bike.

Lightly ported motor with Kawasaki heads, GT frame modified to accept 1970 T250II high pipes. larger 2.15 rims front and rear instead of 1.60 and 1.80 rims. Super bike bars and earlier T250 bodywork and guages. Braided steel front brake line and tapered steering stem berarings. Body work in blue 72 T250 colors to be soon supplied by Paul Miller Motorcycles. 4-3-05

This bike handles much better with the larger rims and modern rubber. The power and torque was increased with the porting and addition of the H1 Kawasaki heads. The stock airbox was reinstalled after running the bike out with pods. Low end power was considerably down with the pods and putting the airbox back on brought back the tractibility of the being able to pull from idle. A slightly larger sprocket on the rear would also help as I found the gearing a little tall. The steering damper helped stop some of the twichyness the bike showed due to the short wheelbase.
"If you keep hitting your head against the wall you will eventually put a hole in the wall or your head"

1968 T500 Monoshock, 1972 GT750 Custom, 1973 GT750 Lemans

http://www.sundialmotosports.com