Gt750L right hand inner exhaust

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Adrianr
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 L 1974

Gt750L right hand inner exhaust

Post by Adrianr »

Hi everyone, does anyone have a GT750L right hand inner exhaust pipe they would sell me, it's the last thing I need to get my Suzi back on the road, thanks Adrian
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: Gt750L right hand inner exhaust

Post by Alan H »

It's always nice to say hello and do a basic introduction before asking for things.
Just the general area where you live, who you are and a bit of your biking experience.
I did mention all this in the welcome email that I sent to ALL newbies joining the forum.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Adrianr
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750 L 1974

Re: Gt750L right hand inner exhaust

Post by Adrianr »

Hi Alan my apologies I've just checked my email and can't see one from you but pleased to meet you. My name's Adrian I live in Surrey, I've been rebuilding a GT750L for the last few months and been biking for 20 years or more. I also have a 1998 Fireblade that I've commuted on for years. I have a problem with the Suzi as the baffle has rotted out but also the inner plates are loose which is infuriating as the chrome is good and wondering if anyone has one I could buy? Many thanks Adrian