GT750 and 500 parts for sale...

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

rngdng
AMA Superbike

GT750 and 500 parts for sale...

Post by rngdng »

Guys, I'm out of the GT business, and in fact, the two-stroke business in general. I have lots of NOS (and/or) good used parts to sell. I do NOT want to deal with Ebay anymore, so I will make a list and post them here and the appropriate boards on Facebook. I plan to use a PM/closed bid format. No reserve on anything. High bid gets it. I have some good stuff, but I'm not interested in ripping anyone off. I also have a few Yamaha RD parts. I will list stuff as I find it. LOL!!! If there are any specific needs, feel free to PM me.
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
tz375
Moto GP

Re: GT750 and 500 parts for sale...

Post by tz375 »

Lane, you mean that Blueboy has gone to a new home. The place won't be the same without you and that bike. All the best with the sale.
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: GT750 and 500 parts for sale...

Post by Alan H »

Sorry to hear about your 'retirement'. Pity you're so far away as postage will be a killer to the UK.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.