CCI oil injection check valve fittings (6, Kaw)

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Boise
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT380 1974

CCI oil injection check valve fittings (6, Kaw)

Post by Boise »

Available on Ebay, 6 new Kawasaki 16128-009 check-valve banjo fittings suitable for rebuilding CCI line set on GT triples (twins too?):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Oil-Injection- ... 3937719430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Were purchased for my GT380, no longer needed thanks to lucking out finding a new NOS lineset.
sportston
Expert racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: FZ50, GP100, RG125 Gamma, GT380, Bandit 1200S

Re: CCI oil injection check valve fittings (6, Kaw)

Post by sportston »

I got lucky in Thailand too! Met my wife there. She's not very good at oiling my motorcycle but great in other ways. :D
(for those that don't get this; you have to read the listing on ebay)
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: CCI oil injection check valve fittings (6, Kaw)

Post by Alan H »

Just for information, hopefully people are aware that the two oil systems - CCI and SRIS work in opposite directions so that the banjo valves used on the CCI lines dont work on the SRIS system and are not interchangeable.
And yes I know that it was deleted from late 380s and the SRIS system can be blanked off in any case if there are issues with pipes or valves.
Just something to be aware of.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.