T/GT 500 misc. parts for sale

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

dorT500
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: '75 T500M since '93 Ridden it over 100,000 mi

T/GT 500 misc. parts for sale

Post by dorT500 »

Hello,

As priced or all of it for a nice SOLID no dent front fender for my '75 T500 and I would add some cash to boot......depending on the fender. I don't need the stays or main bracket. It can have some surface rust since I will be having it re-chromed anyway.

Everything in this pic and the damaged baffles and brake hardware further down the page.

Thank you for looking.

T500 sprocket carrier includes bolts. Bearings feel smooth. $25.00 plus shipping.

T/GT500 damaged header pipes. $8.00 for the pair plus actual shipping costs

Sunstar engine sprocket.... brand new, never installed. $8.00 plus shipping.

After the T500 pics...the fender stays. Factory bends only :wink: ...but obviously in need of re-chroming... The pair....$15.00 U.S. plus shipping. No main bracket...unless you want a cut/modified one I need to find. It would go with this fender I cut out of a rusted one that I won't need when I find a good stock fender. The main bracket would not be included in a sale of the cut fender. Image ImageImage

Late T500 tail light plate. Free.....actual mailing cost only.... if anybody needs it.

T500 brake hardware. $10.00 U.S. plus actual shipping cost

Mix of emblems. Free if any body needs these. Actual packet mailing cost only.

Pump cover. I forget which bike it fits. $3.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Original stock T/GT500 baffles ....cracks that can be welded? Baffle #1.... $15.00 Baffle #2... $10.00

Good used outboard main bearing. I bought it from a Sundial member many years ago but then got a NOS one from Marcel and used it. $15.00 plus shipping