1972 T350 Cafe for sale

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

rocc99
Around the block
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 72 T350, 98 Bandit S

1972 T350 Cafe for sale

Post by rocc99 »

Moving across the country to CA and my new place doesn't have anywhere to park or store my bike. Here's a link to the craigslist post...

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/5040153140.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking for any reasonable offer...I have it priced high on craigslist since most people like to lowball.

Runs and rides great. I love the bike and hate to see it go, but I'm having trouble finding a way to keep it...hoping I can find a new, good home. I can tell you more about all the work that's been done if interested, most everything has been rebuilt down to the inner crank seals (bill bune).

Located near Pittsburgh pa but could arrange for shipping. Also, vintage days isn't far from me, so I might make the trip out there...
rocc99
Around the block
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 72 T350, 98 Bandit S

Re: 1972 T350 Cafe for sale

Post by rocc99 »

Finally got the bike out to CA, but moving apartments again and wanted to check with the folks here to see if anyone was interested. Open to reasonable offers. Tons of custom work. PM with questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.