'76 GT550 FOR SALE

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

CBWELLS
Around the block
Suzuki 2-Strokes: Honda-350, SUZUKI GT550 x2, GS850, 92 VMAX,

'76 GT550 FOR SALE

Post by CBWELLS »

GO TO THIS CRAIGSLIST LINK: http://binghamton.craigslist.org/mcy/5777477130.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I THINK IT TELLS ALL THE NECESSARY INFO. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT.
CBWELLS
Around the block

Re: '76 GT550 FOR SALE

Post by CBWELLS »

It's been a week or so since I posted this bike on CL & hence to this forum. Have had a couple of legitimate "nibbles", & the usual scammers, but no solid interest. Just wondering what the thoughts of this forum population is on my asking price. Am I too hi, too lo or am I being reasonable? Let me know what ya think & if ya feel ambitious, give me a brief reason for your opinion. It's all welcome feedback. Thanks.
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Pity it's so far away, 550s go for a lot more here in the UK.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Mgmark
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: ‘75 GT750, '19 Triumph T100

Post by Mgmark »

That is not a bad price for a nice ready to ride bike in good condition. And the 550 makes a nice rider.
CBWELLS
Around the block

Post by CBWELLS »

OK,...Must be I was priced about right. The bike sold last week for a bit less than listed, but without a bunch of the extra stuff I was offering, so I'm happy, the buyer was happy & I think Suz'i found a good home.

That leaves me with a bunch of leftover stuff to dispose of. I'll list some of it below. If anyone has questions or is interested, drop me a PM & I can send PIX & discuss price as needed. I'll try to check the forum for a couple more weeks. After that I well be less frequent as I am pretty much out of the Suzuki business for now. Thanks for all your support over the past few years.

AIR BOX w/chrome end caps & internal cone frames, no filter elements, but I can include a good size piece of filter fabric to make your own filters.

STARTER MOTOR w/COVER PLATE. KICK STARTER SHAFT ASSY INCL.THE KICKER LEVER. OUTPUT GEAR SHAFT w/ALL GEARS. CENTER CYLINDER & PISTON w/RINGS & WRIST PIN. OIL INJECTION PUMP WITH "SPIDER" LINES & O-RINGS. TOP TRIPLE-CLAMP (freshly painted gloss black). PAIR OF REAR SHOCKS (minor rust, but work fine). 3 CARB SLIDER PISTONS w/SPRINGS. Probably some other stuff I can't think of right now. Let me know what you need. Who knows? Maybe I have it!