GT250's for sale

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

drewboy
On the street

GT250's for sale

Post by drewboy »

Hello everyone.

Time to sell my GT250's and all the extra parts I have saved for them. I had planned to keep them forever but I'm going to retire in 22 months and we bought a place in the Dominican Republic.

I have one Candy gold daily driver with an Ontario Title, plus one ratty candy gold with a title still in the previous owners name. I also have extra engines and engine parts. Lots of parts actually.

I would like the whole lot to go at once if anyone is interest. I'm just North of Toronto.

Email me a drew322134@hotmail.com and I can send photo's.
drewboy
On the street

Re: GT250's for sale

Post by drewboy »

I have started to sell parts to get things moving. Thanks every for your interest. I will keep the bikes intact but if anyone needs a GT250 part let me know.
TJCOOL
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1976 SUZUKI GT 250A

Post by TJCOOL »

Hi drewboy

I just bought a fabulous 1975 GT 250 (anyone want to see pics of it?) and was told by the original owner (yes..this guy is the original owner of this bike - like cool or what?) anyhoo he says it needs an oil pump..I'm not that sophisticated a mechanic (in fact I'm a mechanical idiot) but understand it's the pump from the reservoir to the engine..that I know..this model was my first ever bike I learned to ride on in England...it also needs a coil and point sbut the seller said he has that available for me to install... do you have one if these avail?..I live in Ottawa, Canada..
drewboy
On the street

Post by drewboy »

Yes I do have oil pumps. I have a guy coming tonight for a couple engines, but I have a few pumps too. The pump is on top of the engine. You can change it yourself. One cable and a few screws. The manual explains the adjustment marks. Fairly simple. Email me, I can mail one.
drewboy
On the street

Post by drewboy »

Yes send pictures too. Love these old 250, s
TJCOOL
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 1976 SUZUKI GT 250A

Post by TJCOOL »

did I mention I need mirrors too? :mrgreen: