wanted t305 parts

Suzuki two-stroke bikes and parts, one man's treasure is another man's treasure!

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

18701suzuki
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: t20, t305

wanted t305 parts

Post by 18701suzuki »

hey everyone im looking for a t305 tank, t305 cylinder jugs and heads pair, and t305 carbs.

thankyou, Alex
Coyote
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550x2, GT750, GS1000

Re: wanted t305 parts

Post by Coyote »

I think parts for those are not plentiful. Wasn't their most popular model and sort of short lived. I did see this beauty at a vintage meet a few years ago. Something to shoot for?

\\Image
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left.

1978 GS1000C
1976 GT550 ongoing money pit.
18701suzuki
Still in the Driveway
Suzuki 2-Strokes: t20, t305

Re: wanted t305 parts

Post by 18701suzuki »

Yeah, your right these bikes were only in production for a short stint... approximately 2 years. I figured, hell... why not, I'm up for the challenge... So, I bought the bike either-ways... What can I say, I enjoy projects...
Due to the short comings of this suzuki model - needless to say Its been difficult finding parts... However, Ive been diligent about tracking them down on ebay & Craigslist - which only slightly helps.
Seems like this is exactly what I signed up for... Challenging.
Something good: During my quest for finding parts, Ive discovered that that the t250, t305 & t350 have interchangeable parts. Im looking forward to completing this project even though it will take some sever waiting skills, which I'm still in the process of attaining, but every bit of information helps. If someone can provide me with more details as to which parts are interchangeable with my t305 or if you have some spare t305 parts to donate to the cause or sale or barter or what have you.... that would be a great help. (Every bolt counts :wink: )
I hope to at best restore it to its original condition. If not, as close as possible...
After you see the picture - don't be scared for me, I think I know what I'm doing. :up:
I've attached a pic of my new project... Wish me luck!