1 set of T500 slip on expansion chambers available

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jeff g
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550 -- 1 running, 4 not, '80 TS185

1 set of T500 slip on expansion chambers available

Post by jeff g »

Hey guys, I have 1 set of slip on pipes for a T500 available. These were developed with he same software that was used to develop the Tomcat Kawasaki H2 and H1 pipes. They tuck in nicely, fit in place of the original muffler and bolt to the original mount point. They work with the center stand, though I recommend putting a piece of hose over the tab on both the side stand and center stand. All you will need are a pair of clamps to hold it on to the stock headpipe. They will need to be repainted. These are new (finished the day before Mid-Ohio), but they have been on a T500 just to make sure that they fit. The bike was started with them on, but only ran for a minute.

If you were at Mid-Ohio, you might have seen them. Diamond Jim has the other set that I built...we used his bike as the jig.

$400.00 US plus shipping.

Shoot me an email if you want them. I will be taking orders for other sets once I get the backlog of kawasaki pipes cleared.

Jeff
jeff@kawtriple.com