2011 Deals Gap T-shirts and Mugs on sale Now

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jeff g
On the main road
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550 -- 1 running, 4 not, '80 TS185

2011 Deals Gap T-shirts and Mugs on sale Now

Post by jeff g »

It's time again :D :D

Please do NOT send your order via PM...my PM box is almost always full and I can't easily keep track of the orders with PM.

T-shirts S-3xl are $20.00, mugs are $10.00. I can do a full zipper hoodie also, but they are $40.00 each ($45 for 2X or 3X...sorry for that, but the blank hoodies are much more expensive in 2 and 3XL). These prices are for pickup at the Gap. If you want the items shipped, up to 2 shirts will ship for $5.00 and mugs, hoodies, or more than 2 shirts will ship for $15.00. These are the prices for US Shipping only. Email jeff@kawtriple.com for the pricing if you need international shipping. I promise this year that I won't lose the box I put the mail order shirts in (which was why some of the shirts didn't get shipped until the end of the year) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The shirts are 6.1 oz heavy pocket t-shirts again, with the main print on the back and the standard print on the pocket. The mugs are the same as last year's with the current date, and the hoodies are 9.5 oz heavy full-zip sweatshirts with the same design as the t-shirt. T-shirt and Hoodie are ash grey with a greyscale print.

Pricing again:
T-shirt (S-3XL) $20.00
Mug $10.00
Hoodie (S-XL) $40.00
Hoodie (2X/3X) $45.00
Shipping (US) $5.00 for up to 2 shirts
$15.00 for over 4 shirts or mugs and hoodies
No shipping charge if you pick up at the Gap

Email your order to jeff@kawtriple.com If you want to pay via Paypal, the payment address is the same. If you want to pay by check, send me an email and I'll reply with my mailing address. Again, please do NOT use PM to order the shirts/mugs.

Remember, profits from the shirt and mug sales go to keep the Mraxl resource page up and running with 99.99% reliability

Sorry that the picture on the back is a Kawasaki. Next year is the 40th anniversary of the GT and the H2...Hopefully we can get a Killboy shot of an H2 and a GT750 together in the Dragon for the 2012 shirt.

Back print of the t-shirt and hoodie.

Pocket print and front print on the hoodie (pocket area)